Whats your favorite online poker client?

Anyone have any good recommendations? I'm losing interest in pokerstars. :( And I'm not really interested in partypoker. Does anyone use anything different?

Comments

• Been playing alot onthe Prima Sites. Their MTTs usually have between 200-400 players and a have a decent structure.
  • I don't mind Full Tilt.
  • schabs wrote: »
    I don't mind Full Tilt.

Ditto, it doesn't seem to get as many horrendous bad beats....
  • I also play the majority of my online poker at Full Tilt. I think it has the best software by far.

Ive recently started playing at Mansion, but only because they gave me free money to play with ($20) and Ive turned it into over $200 so far. Plus I like to play Limit Omaha High (as opposed to Pot Limit), and there is always a game there.

If you want to have some fun, I really recommend PKR. Ive been playing there since the beginning and although it is very entertaining, you can still make some good money there. Some people arent into all the high tech fancy shmancy stuff though. But I love it :)
  • nice, how did you receive free money from mansion? was it a deposit bonus?
  • I downloaded Mansion a long time ago, when I saw that Mansion Poker Dome tournament on TV. I deposited and didnt play there for long, because their software was horrendous. After a while I think they emailed me telling me they gave me $5 to play with, so I went in, played, lost the $5, and then didnt play there for at least a year or so.

Then a couple months ago, they email me saying there is $20 in my account for me, as long as I log in by a certain time, yadda yadda. And well I built it up magically lol