$25 Bounty Tourney KW Saturday in the Cave

Based on the success of last weekends tourney, The Waterloo Poker cave is proud to present;
:heart: :club: :diamond: :spade:
$25 NL Holdem Bounty Tourney
Saturday October 2nd, 2004 - 7:00PM
Dont miss a chance at an estimated prize pool of $600!
How will you play? Will you go heavy or try and stay?
Everything will be changed.

Bounty Tournament
Each player starts with one $5 bounty chip. When you knock out a player, you gain their bounty chip. If you are knocked out, you keep any bounty chips you have gained, but you must give up your original bounty chip.

Registering now. 24 players max.

Please confrim to poker@tysonjames.com

Cards are dealt at 7.15pm sharp. All players are asked to show up 15 minutes before the start of the tournament.

The Waterloo Poker Cave is located in East Waterloo, near Bridge and University, directions will be sent upon confirmation.

Comments

• Stupid camping trip. :( I swear I'll make it to one of these.
  • Hi, we still have alot of room for this tourney.

Get in while the gettings Good!!

Redington
  • I have to work...otherwise I'd be in. Next time!
  • I'd love to be there, alas, it's my fiance's 25th birthday. Have fun, and GL to all those who participate.
  • I'd love to play, I think you are walking distance from my place but I have plans. Next time for sure.

By the way I'm new to the site and looking for anew games to join in KW.
  • How many people do you have so far? There's a good chance I'll be able to play, but I won't know for sure until Saturday afternoon.

Thanks!
  • *enter excuse for not being there here*

sorry, next time i will try and make it for sure. keep us posted and good luck with the tourny.

stp
  • Is Saturday night a bad time generally? What would a good time to host be?
  • Let me know if there's still room and if you're expecting a good turn out. I'm interested, but would be coming from out of town, so I'd want a nice full game if I'm going to drive out there.

hork.
  • Is it too late to register?
  • I'd just like to say that the tournament on Saturday was very well run, and I had a great time. Thanks, Tyson. I will definitely be back!

P.S. I'm the guy that pushed all-in pre-flop with A,10 of diamonds and lost to AKo after not getting any help on the board :)
  • Thanx for the tourney Tyson.....who ended up winning? Keep us posted on the next one!
  • Prize pool was
    1st 190 Richard Wong (uw)
    2nd 95 Igor (uw)
    3rd 60 Tyson (me)
    4th 35 Raj?

and there was a total of $95 in bounty chips, which the most anyone took was 4