19hrs to the CPF tourney!

I'm pumped!

WOOOOOO

Can't wait to play, I hope we get loads of forumers out!

Comments

• what cpf turny what site whats the buy in
  • Nm Found The Info
  • sorry ..didn't mean to rub your nose in it.
  • I feel the ban button calling for me for cross posting :D
  • lol

kristy drunk already:)
  • If there was ever a reason to cross post, multiple times, it would be this tourn.

We have 8 billion members, and 6 fucken people show up.

Beanie would ban her (nothing but love Trevor), but, seriously. Show the fuck up tonight and play. Min showing should be 30ppl. Anything less is pathetic.

Wolffhound
  • Wolffhound wrote: »

We have 8 billion members, and 6 fucken people show up.

Generally pathetic turnouts.
    It's only 5.50 folks.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Beanie would ban her (nothing but love Trevor)
    In a heartbeat. In fairness though, I'd ban Jenn too if she did the same thing. I'm anal but I'm consistenly anal ;) (besides, they'd never give somebody the ban-hammer who might actually enforce the rules...)

Hoping to play tonight, but it will be close due to timing since it's starting so early. I am registered though, so if I don't show, enjoy the donation! On second thought, even when I show, enjoy the donation :)
  • Alright.. it's 8:00 and I just signed up and it's STILL only a dozen people.

STOP SUCKING!

Mark
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I feel the ban button calling for me for cross posting :D

That's b.s. the two are distinctly different.

In one I'm wondering how to remind people that the tournament is tonight, and commending YOU on the genius that is your sticky GPC thread.

In this one I'm actually reminding people, and sharing my excitement.

Clearly Apples and Oranges!

I've contained wonder, reality, commendations and excitement....four separate things into ONLY two threads. I should get a promotion for my efficiency. ;)
  • What about a CPF cash game afterwards? anyone interested ?

labeach
  • sure post the table
  • for those asking dblackrun = me

i have no chat on stars
  • trying to figure it out was driving me nuts...why no chat?

And what an amazing turn out, gg all...except Mark ;)
  • chat banned for this....

148128326 dblackrun A Observer 12/25/2007 10:47:55 PM
    148128326 dblackrun A Observer 12/25/2007 10:47:55 PM
    148128326 dblackrun A Observer 12/25/2007 10:47:56 PM
    148128326 dblackrun AA Observer 12/25/2007 10:47:56 PM
    148128326 dblackrun A Observer 12/25/2007 10:47:57 PM
    148128326 dblackrun A Observer 12/25/2007 10:47:57 PM

get it back in a few days
  • My first forum tourney win online! Thanks goes to hobbes for transferring me enough funds to buy in. I tried panhandling for days at other tables but only got 57 cents. I will try to hold on to enough of my winnings for a couple of more buy-ins before I start begging again.
  • Yay Sandy!

Gg
  • gg thought you played really well... i just wish i could win a string of races like that in the sunday million
  • I said a snarky comment to someone asking for $5 from the rail, but I assumed since the tournament was already going that registration was closed and it was just a random person who begs at various private tournament tables when they start.

Congrats to the winners, despite my evil bubbling.
  • My first forum tourney win online! Thanks goes to hobbes for transferring me enough funds to buy in. I tried panhandling for days at other tables but only got 57 cents. I will try to hold on to enough of my winnings for a couple of more buy-ins before I start begging again.

Remind me next time you ask for a transfer so i can say NO. :D
    Nice game. Should have just staked you :lol:
  • Monteroy wrote: »
    I said a snarky comment to someone asking for $5 from the rail, but I assumed since the tournament was already going that registration was closed and it was just a random person who begs at various private tournament tables when they start.

Congrats to the winners, despite my evil bubbling.

It was a random person. I was playing in another private tourney at that time and he was there begging also.
  • damn.. thought it was tonight until I saw that post 2 minutes ago haha...

weee!