Dear Johnnie H

where do you start to define the man we all love Johnnie H!

hes done it all tried to help me learn how to spelln corrected my grammar told me where to find things, and even told me most of things i know about metalica, and the bluejays. there is soo soo much to write about him this page would be way to small to fit everything so iam just goona keep it simple. YOU KNOW WHAT i have an idea I think we all should get together and have one huge night of poker. we can call it

(vince mcmahon speaking) "THE JOHNNIE H APPRECIATION NIGHT DAMN IT"

We should dine and play poker and celebreate this man with honour so all in favour of having johnnie H aprreciation night simply vote yes or no thanks.

ps. johnnie thanks for all your help

Comments

• ahhh shame...I just made girl noises. That's adorable Cole.
  • iam crying i just want him to be happy iam sorry johnnie iam sooooo sooo sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy for makeing you think humans can be this stupid
  • he is usually the first to welcome new members to the forum; keep it up Johnnie!
  • If only that fucker could be around on a certain kick-ass person's birthday, he may be the most perfect man ever

Mark
  • This is good news for Wraychel, if she ever wants a devil's threesome.

I agree though, Johnnie is the man.

/g2
  • he loves F(l)AG football. nuff said...
  • hahaha.....this makes me smile. It's either the best sarcasm thread I've seen or Cole is trying to Man Flirt. I'm sure it's both. Way to multi-task buddy!

Cole, I don't think you're stupid. Just lazy.

Thanks for the :h: all.

Johnnie