ANYONE know anything about xboxs

does anyone know how to fix xboxs i dont want all the games from my madden to be lost and when i put games in it just goes to the clock screen time and date thing anyone know whats going on.

Comments

• Here's another fishing lesson, rod and bait included:

Anytime you have a question about something (ANYTHING!!!) go to www.google.com. Type your question into the SEARCH box. (That's the rectangle with the blinking line.)

Use your mouse to click the gray SEARCH button. Don't worry about spelling mistakes, www.google.com will suggest corrections for you.

Any information regarding your question will come up on the screen. Find the most relevant info for your question and click the link. If you need to, refine or reword your search for better/more accurate info.

Now of course, you are just looking for advice from people you think could help. We've all done this.

However you don't need to waste space on this site asking us do to basic research for you. We're not your mother!

And since I'm (mostly) a nice guy........

http://www.llamma.com/xbox/Repairs/repairs.htm
  • does anyone know how to fix xboxs i dont want all the games from my madden to be lost and when i put games in it just goes to the clock screen time and date thing anyone know whats going on.

old Xbox or 360?

I'll sell you mine if you want an old one, modded and loaded with games.
  • how much i just wanna plat madden or nhl but how much