U F C

So, who's a fan? where do you go for the fights? Anyone going to watch Penn take the title tonight? What your fave division? Etc. Etc. Etc.:mad:

Comments

• wow UFC? Uberbad read me.

I had you roughly on this:
  • Now I'm putting you on this:
  • piss me off and I put you on this:
  • The fact that you would put me "roughly" on anything is a bit intriguing. But I will "restrain" myself for the moment. Later, gotta play a tourney.
  • Wow...

Never would I have imagined someone referencing Christopher Nowinski on a poker forum....

Though I guess that Kristy is referencing Milo as a man with a brain injury...

Get out the asbestos suits!

Mark
  • No need for the asbestos gitch just yet. I have a sense of humour. You'd know that if you'd ever been at the table with me. And yes, that too can be taken both ways. I love this stuff.
  • lol....you're a dick Mark!

I set you up soooooo nice to flaunt your WWE geekdom and this is the thanks I get.

Milo...his schtick was that he was the first wrestler with a degree from Harvard. No brain injury reference intended...just the opposite.
  • Now I'll show my WWE geekdom. Did he not leave the biz due to a concussion, or post-cocussion symptoms. Damn, I'm giving too much away.
  • He may have kissed a boy in grade three behind the monkey bars for all I know...but I'm not calling you gay anymore than I'm implying that you're unintelligent.

See, this is what happens when I try to be nice! Fck all y'all
  • Nowinski did leave active wrestler status due to complications from a concussion.

Further, he still works for WWE in some capacity and has now started the "Sports Legacy Institute", which is dedicated to studying head-trauma related issues in sports. This institute was responsible for the diagnosis of CTE (chronic traumatic encephalopathy aka boxer's dementia) on the brain tissue of fellow WWE superstar Chris Benoit.

Don't try to out geek me baby! :)

(And yes, I did check wikipedia, but only because I couldn't remember what CTE was)

Mark
  • Eventually we will meet, and I will demonstrate my superiority in all things trivial. Until then, wallow in self delusion. lol
    Kristy, you can only be that which you are: nice, bitchy, both, whatever . . .
    Revel in the contradictions, baby. I do.
  • heé-hee-hee, monkey bars . . . I love Coney Hatch references
  • I try to watch it everytime, usually at a buddies house. My fav UFC of late was the GSP vs. Matt Hughes as well as the fight between the iceman and silva, those were amazing. I missed last nights fight though as I didnt realize it was on at 3pm.

stp

(I thought I would atleast contribute something related to the OP, I had to read through a bunch of crap first though)
  • The Penn fight was awesome. "Daddy" was a bloody mess by the end. Lot of fights done in the first round. Interested to see how Lesnar fares against Mir. Should be a goos test.
  • stpboy wrote: »
    (I thought I would atleast contribute something related to the OP, I had to read through a bunch of crap first though)

UMMMM....maybe try posting within a year of the OP then?

It isn't our fault that you're a slack-ass forumer.