AQ Early in SnG

Playing a $10+1 tourney organized on Stars on a softball forum but first time hero ever played. Players are loose, passive in general, and my assumption is that I have a skill adv over most/all of the players in the tournament.

This is probably the third orbit, and villain has been involved in quite a few pots, but villain has showed winning hands when it reached showdown. Villain has hero covered.

Blinds 15/30

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to HERO [Qs Ad]
...: folds
...: folds
Hero: raises 90 to 120
Villain: raises 1375 to 1495 and is all-in

Call-able?

P.S. This format of the hand history is just for you Choron :D

Comments

• Insta-call

Mark
  • Insta-fold. You have a skill advantage on a passive table. Just steal every other pot. You don't need to race here.

/g2
  • Bah.. put another beer in you and push!

Mark
  • Thats a fold this early with out major reads.

You are getting coin flip odds to flip coins most likely. Fold.
  • g2 wrote: »
    Insta-fold. You have a skill advantage on a passive table. Just steal every other pot. You don't need to race here.

/g2

What he said. (unless it's Mark)
    Mark is probably drunk.
  • A push like that usually means the villain/donk has a huge hand.

A skilled player could fold, but I would call and hope it's Jacks. So was it Aces or Ace-King?

Goodbye $11!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    A skilled player could fold, but I would call and hope it's Jacks. So was it Aces or Ace-King?

No clue...folded.
  • I would fold; if you can outplay post flop, why get all your chips in at this point. You did raise so he must know you have a decent hand and he came out with a re-raise.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    No clue...folded.

Like I said....