$3 rebuy, Stars 8 PM

Title says it all...

Probably a $3 last longer depending on players, etc...could be a few free rebuys!

Players:
Me
Moose
Hilbert
You

Comments

• Pinhead wrote: »
    Title says it all...

Probably a $3 last longer depending on players, etc...could be a few free rebuys!

Players:
    Me
    Moose
    You

ill give it a go.. i'm not good at MTT but.. i can do low buy ins.. heh.
  • So while Watts is rebuying with checks...we rebuy with 3 pennies. Loving it! :D
  • That's the plan Wes :)

Hilbert what is your ID on Stars? With only 3 not much point in a last longer so we'll just have to fight the other donks for the money ;)
  • not looking good so far.. first hand i flop the K high flush draw.. and missed.. still around.. but terrible start.

what is your strategy.. for rebuys? if you are down throw.. throw it around.. and buy back.. or just hand tight?
  • Rebuy right away...if you fall to starting stack, always rebuy. Don't be afraid to gamble to accumulate chips.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Rebuy right away...if you fall to starting stack, always rebuy. Don't be afraid to gamble to accumulate chips.

alright cool..

username: applepie>ras
  • how loose do you play? heh. i'm not used to the crazy loose style.. are you shoving any flop you hit? and.. i'm at just over 4K.. but.. there are other people with just massive stacks..

your opinion? and.. what's your username?
  • hilbert wrote: »
    how loose do you play? heh. i'm not used to the crazy loose style.. are you shoving any flop you hit? and.. i'm at just over 4K.. but.. there are other people with just massive stacks..

You're waiting for the flop to shove?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    You're waiting for the flop to shove?

Mark

no.. i just shoved JJ preflop doubled up.. and KJs and doubled up.. but that is all i have done thus far..

if i am just over 4K.. should i be adding on? i'm assuming yes?
  • Always

Mark
  • hilbert wrote: »
    how loose do you play? heh. i'm not used to the crazy loose style.. are you shoving any flop you hit? and.. i'm at just over 4K.. but.. there are other people with just massive stacks..

I basically play a lot more aggressive early and look for chance to gamble it up to get some chips, then just revert to my normal game when I get a nice stack

I'm Bashfield11 on Stars btw
    I basically play a lot more aggressive early and look for chance to gamble it up to get some chips, then just revert to my normal game when I get a nice stack

I'm Bashfield11 on Stars btw

cool.. what table on you on right now?
  • if you guys want me to shut up.. please say so.. but i'll post the hands i am having trouble with.. and hopefully you can suggest what i should have done.

i was dealth AJo UTG and raised it to 4xBB.. (thinking back 3BB would have been fine?) and a guy in middle position thinks about it for about 20 seconds and shoves all in over me.

i obviously folded but.. just wait for my spot to call him i guess? and raise to 3BB instead of 4BB preflop?
  • Still in rebuy?

Push it from UTG

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Still in rebuy?

Push it from UTG

Mark

this was about 15 minutes after the first break..

the guy did the same thing again when i had AK and i called him.. he had 66 and i doubled up.
  • 3xbb seems fine, although you are usually pretty deep right after the break so I don't mind 4x
    3xbb seems fine, although you are usually pretty deep right after the break so I don't mind 4x

alright cool.

i'm hanging in there.. shortstacked.. 12BB.. but i'm in the money.

anybody else still hanging in there?
  • ok.. just after the break i came back.. got my JJ into a race with AKo and lost.. made my money back and had some fun..

thanks for posting this.
  • Ship it. Still going.

Hello cdnmoose07,

We have transferred $3.00 to your account as requested by 'BAshfield11'.

Good luck to you both.

Regards,

PokerStars Cashier
  • Congrats, you made it further than I did. I think I finished ~800
  • Out 463 for $28
  • moose wrote: »
    Out 463 for $28

nice.

how often do they have that? daily weekly? randomly? such little risk.. and with a little luck.. you could make a nice return.. perfect for people like me who have very little MTT experience.
  • Multiple times daily.
  • Always at 8pm every day.
  • moose wrote: »
    Always at 8pm every day.

$3R also at 2:15pm EST/Server time as well.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    $3R also at 2:15pm EST/Server time as well.

solid. thanks guys.