Hey Warren Hipel!!

Kindly stop stalking/lurking me.

I'm fed up with your taking every part of my personal life and airing it in divorce court.

GET A LIFE! Take up knitting, macramé whatever...but it has been a year now: time to move on.

Here is a picture of you in drag. don't test me, I have photos of your miniskirt as well.

I also believe I still have a photo of you in the bathtub which I intend to find and mass distribute to your neighbourhood and at your place of business the next time I see the words 'poker' or 'forum' in our court documents.

Thank you in advance for never visiting this website again.

(my apologies forumers for airing my dirty laundry, but this needed to be said)

Edit: You luckboxed one time, the photo of you is too big and I'll be less annoyed tomorrow when someone who could resize it is awake.

This one sums up my feelings in lieu of the aforementioned

Comments

• Also...I'm toying with the idea of buying a couple junker cars, spray painting my side of the story (and you know what that is) parking them infront of your house/work and taking off the tires.
  • ROFL

Hell hath no fury.....
  • sounds like time for a heads up match
  • w/e it took me a year of this b.s. to finally start to get angry...

but when it got to the point where my wanting to play poker at Johnnie H's or signing up for MXM needed an hour of justification with my lawyer...it went too far.

If the tables were turned and HE were the one having poker night with friends- I'd get laughed out of court for complaining about it, but somehow as a woman playing in my free time...I must clearly be some form of degenerate.
  • Hey baby. I have pictures of you too...don't forget.

Seriously though. Lets patch it up. I miss you.
  • This dude has seriously got his head stuck where the sun don't shine...

Ooh.. .a $20 game of poker... geez. Hey Warren, ever buy a case of beer? Bottle of whiskey?

Get over yourself jackass!

Mark
  • Hey baby. I have pictures of you too...don't forget.

Seriously though. Lets patch it up. I miss you.

LMAO...one problem, Warren can't spell, and he knows better than to think that I'd be embarassed by pics.

but nice try...who was it?
  • While I sympathize with your plight, I have to wonder how this rated a 'sticky'. And why was 'Warren' banned so quickly? Is Kristy now a stealth mod?

This is the most interesting thread on the forum in some time. That pretty much explains what is wrong.

Best of luck with your hipel problem.
  • The "Warren" account was banned because it was created by one of our own members who thought it would be funny to do so.
  • that member msg'd me to let me know, not that I had any doubts....'seriously' is out of my x's range...

and ftr our pet names were 'the duke' and 'nips' not baby

....I was 'the duke'
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    that member msg'd me to let me know, not that I had any doubts....'seriously' is out of my x's range...

Shit. Don't tell me Kole finally graduated from grade 8?
  • moose wrote: »
    Shit. Don't tell me Kole finally graduated from grade 8?

he must have. I saw a post from him yesterday without spelling mistakes.