Wish me Luck

This weekend I am playing in a challenge match against the pro's from TGF poker. I was voted on a forum as one of the top 5 players to take on TGF's top 5 pro's. The main pro at the table will be Ash Hussain (ranked no. 1 in europe) followed by Jon Huckle, Paul "action" Jackson, John Tabatabai and Kalpesh Patel. I hope I can do canadian poker justice as I and 1 other are the only non-UK players. I will let ya know how it goes. Cheers

NegMike

Comments

• Maple Leaf Forever, baby!!! Lots of luck, better cards.
  • go mike go, go mike go!!!!

hopefully they will let people watch mike, if so i will be there cheering you on.

where were you for that tourny when some online pros and sunday million winners were the bounty on tgf ?ya missed me making the final table:)
  • I am pretty sure that one was during the x-mas holidays and had family stuff at the time. These players I am up against have pulled in over 5 million in tourney wins, i'm told. Sunday millions included. Yes the game should be available to watch and chat during, you can find it in the private tables section. All my opponents are googleable except for the last one. I cant find any info on him. Hmmm.

Devin and hints would be appreciated, if ya see this thread. Cheers

Mike
  • maybe a little bit too late, but good luck anyways :)