Poker Escrow Services

Hi guys,

Has anyone tried using poker escrow services from chipexchanger.com ?? A friend of mine said he used it to transfer ps money for ftp money. I am trying to do the same thing i want to exchange 500 on ps for ftp and i wana use a secure escrow type service.

Thanks

Comments

• Odds you are affiliated with the site = 100%

Odds that it is a fraud based organization = 100%

Odds that investing in Nigerian lottery winning schemes being better = 100%

Odds your post will last more then 2 days = 0%
  • umm im not affiliated with the site i was wondering if anyone did transactions with them because i need to transfer money, i did phone them yesterday and they are a real company from canada , vancouver...
  • So you won't trust the word of your 'friend' but you'll listen to complete strangers? Go fuck yourself.
  • Guess he didn't get good advice on 2+2

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?p=2111164

Please ban.
  • i dont what is wrong with you, i guess i wont bother posting here anymore, i did do a transaction with them and it works, if you feel its a scam go visit them in vancouver
  • hi donkeyk,

I am from Richmond, B.C. Someone on another forum asked me a few days ago to transfer money, and they wanted to use their service, I was also a little bit skeptical about it, but funds came through ok.

I also called the local phone number they have on the website prior to doing it. Talked to John over there. They seem to be legit business, and I don't see why they would scam anyone, they make money on escrow fees and probably they are looking to be in this business for very long time.

Anyways just my 2 cents, good luck with your transfers. There is also bunch of other forums where you can find people with ratings willing to transfer.
    donkeyking wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Has anyone tried using poker escrow services from chipexchanger.com ?? A friend of mine said he used it to transfer ps money for ftp money. I am trying to do the same thing i want to exchange 500 on ps for ftp and i wana use a secure escrow type service.

Thanks
  • Always amusing when the random second person posting to support a site being spammed is from a user who just created the account, that certainly adds to the credibility.

Even better when the random poster adds a few meaningless comments to other threads at the same time since that makes him appear to be a "real" poster.
  • hey Monteroy user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_134976", true);

hey monteroy, what is really amusing is you being a total prick and ass to everyone here. I found this forum through google by searching for poker escrow, I am regular on make transfer forum and full tilt poker forum, I can give you my usernames. I decided to answer a few threads and then you started attacking me with no reason.

Private message me and I will give you my phone number so we can talk if you want, Ill actually give you all the ids you need. I am not affiliated with anyone, I can confirm that. I guess its against the rules of this forum to answer or ask questions ? This really shows how dumb you are. If you are in B.C lets meet up so I can kick your sorry ass.
  • Way to make an impression.

You missed his sarcastic point.

You just joined and therefore have NO credibility on this forum.

It's a typical spam manouver, to have the spam posted and then another new member say that it's the best thing since sliced bread.

So you can either just drop it and become a productive member or GTFO.

Have a good day
    :)
  • mikechan - I can only take your internet tough guy threats seriously if you guarantee that they were made while turning your baseball cap backwards.

I suggest you create a third "seperate" account here to back you up (after doing a google search of course :) ).

Internet spammers can be among the few that make the criminals on the TV show C.O.P.S. appear brilliant by comparison.

All the best.
  • mikechan79 wrote: »
    lets meet up so I can kick your sorry ass.
    Photos, please or GTFO.