Sun Poker

Does anybody here know the best way to fund SunPoker? I have been waiting for them to accept Moneybookers but it doesn't look like they are going to.

I was looking at click2pay but I think I can only use $CAN. I'm looking to do the monthly bonus. Will the exchange get me each time there?

Comments

• Quimby wrote: »
    Does anybody here know the best way to fund SunPoker? I have been waiting for them to accept Moneybookers but it doesn't look like they are going to.

I was looking at click2pay but I think I can only use $CAN. I'm looking to do the monthly bonus. Will the exchange get me each time there?

The site blows so I wouldn't bother.
  • Big E wrote: »
    The site blows so I wouldn't bother.

Can you elaborate please?

I'm looking to play between $50NL and $100NL full ring. There are 4-8 tables of each usually.

I have a rakeback deal plus bonuses (which are not deducted from rakeback). It works out to almost 100% rakeback.
  • My wife loves Sunpoker and plays the 6max $100 nl and $200 nl games. Look out Quimby!
  • sun poker is crypto right?
    $5 max rake due
  • Click2pay is fine, that is what I use for my crypto sites. You do not get dinged for exchange rate differences on c2p.

You might have something wrong with your calculations because it is not close to 100% r/b. Perhaps you were looking at Gross MGR and Net.

2nd half of 07 the games started getting really tight, so I haven't played much there anymore. Maybe it has loosened up again.

In terms of support I have always been treated nicely by Sun Poker.
  • Click2pay is great for the crypto rooms, they do not charge any exchange rate fee so the fact your balance needs to be kept in Canadian there is not an issue. In fact I was sort of happy I had a chunk there in Canadian when the US dollar dropped a ton :). They charge a $1 fee for a withdraw back to click 2 pay.

Rakeback of over 100% can effectively be achieved through the combination of bonus and rakeback there.

The NL holdem games I have played there (generally 50 or 100 buy in full ring) vary quite a bit, though probably they are a bit tighter then Pokerstars. A ton of 6 max games are available though I cannot comment on them. The number of games drops considerably after 7-8 pm EST as many players are European.

The Omaha games are decent.

Not sure where the max $5 rake is coming from, I have seen pots over $400 and the rake seems to be capped at $3. Maybe it is for higher limit tables (like found at Party).

All of the Crypto rooms have similar bonus deals, so if you play enough you should set up accounts at a few of them (Pokerplex and Interpoker for example).

When cashing out I suggest doing a check through Sun Poker or Interpoker instead of getting one from Click 2 pay. The fee is only $1 and I usually receive the check in under a week from Interpoker. The checks are in US funds.
  • Monteroy wrote: »
    Click2pay is great for the crypto rooms, they do not charge any exchange rate fee so the fact your balance needs to be kept in Canadian there is not an issue.

Rakeback of over 100% can effectively be achieved through the combination of bonus and rakeback there.

Not sure where the max $5 rake is coming from,

When cashing out I suggest doing a check through Sun Poker or Interpoker instead of getting one from Click 2 pay. The fee is only $1 and I usually receive the check in under a week from Interpoker. The checks are in US funds.

Couldn't see the multi quote function.

1) thanks for the exchange info; this was my main concern
    2) RB + bonus is great
    3) $5 rake for $25/$50 NL only (on their website)
    4) What's wrong with C2P cheques? Are they slow?

I didn't see a referral on C2P but if someone knows of one I can give it to you if you PM the relevant info.

Thanks again for the info.

Duane
  • I don't think they have any kind of referral benefit.

Click2pay is a fairly small company that suddenly found itself with a bunch of new customers after Neteller booted Canadians (still no idea why that happened :P).

I never requested a check from them, but I imagine there is likely a fee and I think the check would be in Euros, so a simple US funds check for a buck from one of the sites works better for me.

I can refer you to a very good affiliate for a bunch of the Crypto rooms if you like and explain the benefits of the various rooms as well. If interested send me a private message and I will give you the details.
  • Quimby wrote: »

Actully i do not know much about your questing but i some information for you about Sunpoker as Sun Poker has tables where you play 40 hands per hour and you can in 3 different currencies (Dollars, Euros, and Pounds). This allows you to find some interesting stakes levels. For example, their 2/4 Pound games correlate to a $3.70/$7.40 US Dollar game. They also have some higher stakes limit games - up to $50/$100. and the bonus, Sun Poker has a $1,000 MONTHLY bonus for new and existing players.
    There is some software which is decent. You can play multiple tables at once but the software times you out faster than usually so you need to pay attention so it doesn't fold you when the action is to you.
  • Yes my wife often plays the pound or Euro tables because you often find players playing way over their heads because the limits 'look' to be so small.
  • Thread revival.

Click2pay won't accept my PC or my Canadian Tire mastercard due to Security. Big Brother is making sure I spend my money wisely.

For those that have a C2P account, what did you fund it with? I may need to get a third credit card.

I do not wish to fund crypto directly with my credit card each month.

Note about rake on crypto; 3 "unit" max.
    3 USD = $3 (obv.)
    3 EUR = $4.40
    3 GBP = $5.90

I recommend sticking with USD tables.
  • I thought I used my PC MC, but maybe not. CIBC Visa then. Originally wanted to use my TD US Visa, but no go.