Advice on rakeback and eWallet solutions

Happy New Year to everyone! So, a new year and I hope to revitalize my online game which has been significantly reduced or otherwise on a complete hiatus. Only thing is that I want to sign up on a new site, probably one that has a rakeback option. If I build up a good roll on that site then probably will move to others, including Stars.

Only things, I'm really unsure about the different rakeback offers/sites out there. Any advice as to what to look for or for your experiences would help a lot.

Also unsure as to what good ewallets are out there. Haven't had to deal with them ever since Firepay and Netteller went down, so not sure about what's good out there either. So any help there too would be greatly appreciated.

You can obviously PM me if you don't want to post a reply. May as well include your referral code, if applicable - no guarantees that I'll use it! May get a bunch of referral codes and I can only pick one...

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• i have had no problems using moneybookers

as far as rakeback raketherake.com is one of the bigger sites
  • I use moneybookers and ePassporte without a problem.
  • moneybookers for the ewallet and pokersourceonline.com for the rakeback!
    (my id is *trig* for the pso rakeback referral if you're interested.)
  • knoh wrote: »
    I use Moneybookers or Full tilt poker for rakeback with webpokersource.com ! They let you cashout anytime you want. Like a bank account! Real nice! Pm for more info! :P
    why are you bumping a 11 month old thread?