Why I like Hollywood Poker

Note the email times.

24 Hour period:

Congratulations cdnmoose06
Sent:January 2, 2008 12:00:04 AM

Congratulations!
You've earned enough Poker Points to receive your $100 bonus, and you've already been credited!

As a Walk of Fame member, I get continuous no deposit $400 reloads that clear over 60 days in $100 increments.

Hollywood Poker Player Bonus Payout
Sent:January 2, 2008 11:07:05 PM

Hi cdnmoose06,

Your last pay period's payment
for $ 43.01, has been paid directly
into your Hollywood Poker Account.

Rakeback. Ok it isn’t much because they are deducting the $100 reload bonuses I earn first, but it gets deposited directly into my account every two weeks.

[HPC #182342]: Quads

From:Hollywood Poker Support (support@hollywoodpoker.com)
Sent:January 3, 2008 12:01:55 AM
Reply-to:support@hollywoodpoker.com

Hi cdnmoose06,

Thank you for contacting HollywoodPoker support.

Congratulations! I've looked through the hand number provided #P4-57360648-719 I am pleased to confirm that this hand is eligible for the Quad Aces and Faces promotion.

As the big blind for hand number #P4-57360648-719 was $5, I have credited your account with $250 being 50 times big blind for obtaining a Quad Aces and Faces with QQQQ with both pocket cards as QQ.

High hand overlays. Mon, Fri and Sat, they pay 10x the big blind on a set of Aces. Wed is quad jackpot night. Using both hole cards on Jacks or better pays 50x the BB, one hole card is 25x the BB and quad Aces using both is 100x.

Great customer service. Live chat is always available and emails are usually answered within 15 minutes.

Comments