cash game hand

here's a recent cash game hand that i wanted some opinions on. not sure if i should have made this call. i thought it was kind of a lot to call on the flop, but i did have a lot of outs. i feel like i played it too passively and risked too many chips considering i was calling all the way. just curious as to how others would have played this hand. results are in white below if you care to read.

Hand #1364012014000703: Rome 12014
Seat 1: howardroark (3.92 in chips)
Seat 2: *trig* (5.04 in chips)
Seat 3: Shoefly (4.00 in chips)
Seat 4: Tallhat6 (0.90 in chips)
Seat 5: deny53 (8.54 in chips)
Seat 7: HAMMERHAND53 (1.06 in chips)
Seat 8: Player141421 (1.27 in chips)
Seat 9: DokHolidae (2.02 in chips)
Seat 10: Lefty952 (3.22 in chips)
Player141421: posts small blind $0.02
DokHolidae: posts big blind $0.04
Shoefly: posts big blind $0.04
Dealt to *trig* [ Qd Jd ]
Lefty952: calls
howardroark: folds
*trig*: calls
Shoefly: checks
Tallhat6: calls
deny53: calls
HAMMERHAND53: calls
Player141421: calls
DokHolidae: checks
*** FLOP *** [ Ad Qs 5d ]
Player141421: checks
DokHolidae: checks
Lefty952: bets $0.32
Shoefly: folds
Tallhat6: calls
deny53: folds
HAMMERHAND53: folds
Player141421: folds
DokHolidae: folds
*** TURN *** [ Qc ]
Lefty952: is all in
Tallhat6: is all in
*** RIVER *** [ 8c ]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Lefty952 shows [ Qh 5c ]
*trig* shows [ Qd Jd ]
Tallhat6 shows [ Kd 9d ]
Lefty952 wins $4.42 with Full House, Queens full of Fives
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Lefty952 wins $2.77 with Full House, Queens full of Fives

Comments

• three of a kind with the probable nut flush; if you get beat by a full house, that's life. Hard to fold trip queens at this point.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    three of a kind with the probable nut flush; if you get beat by a full house, that's life. Hard to fold trip queens at this point.

well the all in call on the turn i don't think i could get away from. i was more concerned with the flat call on the flop. i feel like i should have considered raising especially since there was no action preflop and i didn't feel like he (lefty) had an A (and i wasn't going to put him on the crap he had obviously).
  • I don't see anything wrong with the flat call...you are playing small stakes, either way all the money is going in the middle on the flop or the turn....the hand played itself.

A set is not folding on that flop to any type of re-raise/check raise/blind raise/pay raise....

Especially at 2/4cents..its variance....
  • Fold on the flop bet. You're beat 9/10 times, at least...
  • raise flop... you flopped a huge hand, try and get the money in... you have fold equity and are never gonna be in terrible shape against hands that call
  • Ya just bomb a big raise on the flop is probably best, I can't imagine ever folding the turn ina 2c/4c game.