Trade 20 fpp on Stars for DVD of Choice

I got a message from PokerStars that my FPP will expire at the end of the year. As I don't play online much anymore, I'm 20 fpp short for a snazzy stars basebal shirt (need 1,250 total). Assuming it is possible to transfer 20 fpp to my account from another account, if someone wants to trade 20 fpp for a DVD of your choice from my collection, PM me and we will work out the details. Otherwise, I can always use them up on a fpp satellite.

Comments

• Actually, I dont think you can transfer FPP. If you can, I'm more than happy to send 20 over. Let me know.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Actually, I dont think you can transfer FPP. If you can, I'm more than happy to send 20 over. Let me know.

thanks; maybe its not allowed as it might allow a player to obtain a higher status while not based on their actual playing time. I will see what Pokerstars support has to say.
  • I can't find a way to transfer them or I would do it. I guess you need to contact support and see if it can happen. I just got my sweatshirt in the mail yesterday. 2 sweat shirts for $250K in loses..... what a great deal...... :)
  • can't be done; thanks anyways. Went with the black sweatshirt so everything is good.