Which new poker site for me?

Looking to deposite $100 at a new pokersite and claim a bonus and build up a bankroll. I'll be playing 25c/50c to 50c/1 games which I believe is as high as I should go with a $100 deposit. Also I'll be looking at playing a few sit n gos as well. To note I had at one time downloaded a number of poker clients though I only put money into PartyPoker, PokerStars. I don't know much about reload bonuses or rakebacks. I was thinking of joining Everest and get the Tournament Indicator software for free though at this point I do better at cash games than at Sit N Gos or otherwise tourneys. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• If you want to lessen your chance of going broke, I'd play 2c/5c with a $100 roll. (so your $100 is 20 buyins)

/g2
  • Not too bad a BR if he's playing limit....

But I agree with g2... $100 means you should never have more than $5 on a table

Mark
  • Yeah, I'm looking to play limit till my NL improves. Dabble in NL tourneys though.
  • Oh, limit, my bad. Still, I'd play 10c/25c tops. Something like 300BB (big bet) rule for limit rings a bell.

/g2
  • so where shoudl I deposite? If I haven't put money into a PokerStars account for over a year is their any incentive for me to do so? How about UB or Everest?
  • Looking at AP right now, haven't decided. I need to be able to clear a bonus somewhat easily playing 25c/50c and 50c/$1 limit games. Too I need traffic. I signed up with Gnuf for one bonus which I am almost completed and I can't wait to get off that sight to a better one.
  • Just Ducky wrote: »
    Looking at AP right now, haven't decided. I need to be able to clear a bonus somewhat easily playing 25c/50c and 50c/$1 limit games. Too I need traffic. I signed up with Gnuf for one bonus which I am almost completed and I can't wait to get off that sight to a better one.

I made all my money whoring at .50/1.00 limit over the last two-three years, to the tune of about 8 grand US, not a lot but enough to have some fun with a free trip to Vegas and buy some shit for me and the family and pay some shit off.

There are very few sites left that offer bonuses that are easily cleared at those micro levels. Absolute used to be great, now it sucks at those levels, you'll never clear the bonus there with their current point structure.The Poker Room network (Poker Room, Tower Poker, and Hollywood Poker) offer reloads that you can clear but try to wait until they offer something 7pts per dollar or less, the higher the points per dollar the harder to clear.

Paradise changes their rake requirements regularly but you can make some easy money there as well...if there is anyone left playing there?

Other then that check the link JohnnieH posted, they have good reviews of sites and clearly explain the bonus requirements so you can try and choose the easiest to clear.

Rake back is good only if you play a lot or at higher levels, I never did either enough to benefit from it.

Good luck at the tables.