Stocking Stuffers

I am looking for ideas for stocking stuffers for my wife. Already do the candy, gift certificates and lottery ticket thing. Looking for something different this year. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Comments

• My Mom always does things like inexpensive costume jewelery, nice bath products, lotions, good candles etc.

I say put some sexy panties in the very bottom of hers ;)
  • i'm kind of in the same boat, but i've had a few ideas...you know those mixed shots you can get at the LCBO (vanilla strawberrie, and carmel something vodka shots) those are individually sealed, and absolutly going into my wife's stocking. Also, some gloves from old navy that have no finger tips (for typing). Those are my ideas.. :)
  • Give the gift that keeps on giving - a bottle of ice wine. You can get a nice small bottle from Magnotta.

How about one of those digital photo keychains.
  • Good things for stocking stuffers.. Toothbrushes, cosmetics, jewellery, chocolate more chocolate. oh wait more chocolate with the booze in em.. :)
    keys chains with the little games or lights or anything. Like Kristy said sexy panties for your wife or girlfriend. but save that stocking for when the kids are in bed.. for guys shaving gel, razors, toothbrushes and bo juice stuffie.. chocolates that I get oops wait i am suppose to be giving ideas.. :) Anyways stuffing a stocking with u know yourself but again wait till the kids are in bed.. lol :) Good luck have fun Christmas..
  • Hair elastics or other hair stuff from a store like Ardene's.
    Chap stick, mints, gum.
    Those really soft colourful socks.
    Nail files.
    If you know the make up brand she uses, some of whatever she always has.
    Tim Horton's gift cert.

Those are some of the things I'm putting in my wifes stocking that haven't been mentioned yet.

I like the mixed shots idea, I think I'll add that also.
  • I'm telling you...it'll fit in most std. stockings and is clearly win-win.

lalingerie.com
  • Uhhh on this site, I think this would be more popular:
    slave_leia.jpg
  • finding out that there is a 'star wars chick' just sort of ruined my life.

I've never wanted anything so bad as I want these stockings:
  • So what was the end result Dave?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    So what was the end result Dave?

I already had most of my stuff bought when I posted, but now I have a great list made up for next year.

Stocking contents were as follows.

Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. (Reids)
    Pistachios
    Red Wine Stain Remover
    Airplane bottles of Dooleys
    Lotto Tickets (all losers)
    Lobster pate
    Escargots
    Veggie cleaning gloves
    Timmies card
    etc.