You can't say that on....

I was thinking about the forumer who had his chat banned on Stars.

This has always made me laugh, what is ok to say and what is not:
Eg: on APlady lesbian was a banned word, but gay was not.

Thought I'd start a pissing contest-

What's the most offensive thing you've ever said at the table?

(I'll put one up as soon as I get to my reg. computer)

Comments

• Still not home yet: but I used to talk a lot of shit in LLNL rebuys. I found that it completely changed the dynamic of the table and really got my opponents even more off their wallets...

I used to use:

PSSSST DEALER I'LL TRADE YOU MY PANTIES FOR ACES

and build from there.

I wish this thread would take off...I KNOW there have got to be some great stories out there
  • i've probably sworn a few too many times online. i probably shouldn't be writing the worst things i've said lol. funny side note: the word 'attitude' is banned from pokerstars i believe. wait, maybe it's not PS, but in any case one of the sites i use it is for some reason. same with 'god'. i really don't get the strange choice of censorship.
  • tilt is banned ftom partypoker....whats wrong wit saying tilt??
  • also 'wish it' was a no-no on aplady..once upon a time you could actually go in and remove the swear filter on that site. (well you could find the file and remove all the words they had chosen to censor, which is essentially the same thing-don't know if it is still the same)
  • 2+2 has always had a profanity filter on their server but for some reason it not filter polls. One day someone put up this poll:

Are you aware that the polls on 2+2 bypass the profanty filter?

[ ] Yes
    [ ] No
    [ ] Fuck

That post made my day.

Also the ***** in my undertitle is censorship of the word 'forum'.
  • I was threatened with having my chat banned on Stars. I do all sorts of trash talking and have NEVER had any backlash until about 2 months ago. Apparently when I typed:
    Ur fkn kidding me
    the poker world was about to collapse and Stars felt it necessary to warn me about, "the inappropriate nature of my chat" (it was inappropriate for some asshole to stick around in a capped pot preflop with 25o and make a wheel on the river over my set of aces!)
    Then I was reminded that Stars is "a fun and friendly place to play and players need to feel comfortable at the tables".
    (Well, part of the reason it's a fun place to play is because I can chirp freely)
    I've toned my chatting down a bit. I don't make reference to anyone's mother anymore or deviant behaviours, but regular chirping still applies.
  • bump

seriously, the 10 character rule is b.s.
  • *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Kristy_Sea: shows [Qs Ac] (two pair, Aces and Deuces)
    PrettyMfer: mucks hand
    Kristy_Sea collected 2910 from pot

PrettyMfer said, "sad"
    niceplayer83: folds
    PrettyMfer: folds
    crypt1c: folds
    Kristy_Sea: folds
    wandigo: folds
    mayor2: folds
    Kristy_Sea said, "yes, your j/10o call was"
    ScumBuzz: raises 60 to 80
    DeadMoney843: calls 70
    Kristy_Sea said, "btw go fck yourself"
    col22: folds
    *** FLOP *** [9d 4c Kh]
    PrettyMfer said, "???"
    DeadMoney843: bets 120
    ScumBuzz: folds
    DeadMoney843 collected 180 from pot
    DeadMoney843: doesn't show hand
    PrettyMfer said, "callin preflop with j 10"

Dealt to Kristy_Sea [9d As]
    PrettyMfer said, "you moron"
    Kristy_Sea said, "no seriously, my bad"
    PrettyMfer: folds
    Kristy_Sea said, "I can't believe I sucked out on you like that"
    crypt1c: folds
    Kristy_Sea said, "btw go fck yourself"
  • Good old Kristy.
    Please don't change. :D
  • Usually, I never type anything except, "nh"

But live if I think someone is bad for the game and being an ass, I'll harass them until they leave.

When I was sitting at Seneca when one guy would whine and bitch and complain about the bad beats and how the players were playing like morons, I would interrupt him and yell at him, "Tell us more of your bad beat stores, we love to hear them, Please whine some more sir , We all love to hear you bitch like a little girl!" After I interrupted him like this whenever he opened his mouth and then stacked him, he left...