Go Watts!

Anyone not doing anything should check out the stars 5k winner take all finale table. Watts in good shape with 4 left.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO Watts!

Cheers
Lou

Comments

• The final table will be recorded and replayed with hole cards displayed. If someone finds it once it is posted please put it here in this thread.
  • he's 3rd with 3 left. Interesting watching
  • Go Watts!!!
  • Good luck Mike!
  • Heads up for 100 grand.
  • anyone have the touny number??

found it never mind
  • Been railing since he rivered a J with KJ vs KQ allin preflop.. nice pot just now... GO WATTS
  • 70118105 is the tourney
  • Phfft...TheCleaner11 is only playing one tourney. Watts is doing 3.
  • He's HU about 3:1 behind in chips

Mark
  • Mike's all in with TT..opponent flips TT for a chop
  • moose wrote: »
    Phfft...TheCleaner11 is only playing one tourney. Watts is doing 3.

Probably more on other sites.
  • Watts is hanging in. I loved the 10 10 hand.....

Go watts...... GL
  • riverstars lived up to it's name when the A of diamonds fell to give thecleaner11 the win. Good game watts, it's too bad you pair of 10's didn't hold up.
  • That was sick.

GG watts
  • Sigh... Probably got outplayed at the end but I think I got pretty unlucky to not get action on my big hands. That woulda been a really nice score.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Probably more on other sites.

Ya you are right. Watts was prob playing 5 or 6.
  • Watts you monster.
  • grats Watts, wish I had saw this thread while the tourney was on.
  • 'grats Watts! It must suck to place 2nd and still bubble though:D
  • congrats watt, was watching also.
  • There was supposed to be a final table replay with hole cards visible. I couldn't find it could someone help?
  • Was just on Stars and noticed the FT replay with holecards are not available.
  • It's running now. Basically I get owned a lot by 7-high.
  • I'm finding this very interesting to watch.

That 67 bluff vs your AQ (Q on river) was sick, but it was a tough spot for you... his line was either he flopped a huge hand, or had air, or rivered a flush, as I'm sure you were thinking at the time. 2 of those 3 scenarios beat you, good fold, but tough to watch back I'm sure. I'm glad I made my little Sunday Million score before they started replaying the final table... I'm not sure I'd want to know how many times I was pwned.

Also I'm surprised at how few flops there are. Almost every hand goes raise/fold, or raise re-raise fold. I understand this is usually the case, but it seems to be a bit extreme here. Do you agree? Did you find this to be an unusually tight/aggressive 3-handed game?

My favourite hand that you won was A2 vs A2.
  • Yeah I would have expected there to be a lot more flops considering how deep the stacks were for so late in a tournament. Rickiee seemed to like repopping me in bad situations even though I wasn't opening a lot of pots and I knew if I ever picked up a hand I'd get it in good against him so I was just playing kind of tight. Cleaner balanced his reraises a bit better (but was still very aggressive) but he was opening tons of garbage on the button which is probably easier to defend by just repopping a lot rather than trying to defend a lot of marginal hands out of position.

I had some tough hands, the only thing I really regret is not getting in on the reraising with air more 3-handed to preserve my stack. Those 2 guys just never slowed down and they were literally just putting dead money in the pot almost every hand if I came over the top, but the stack sizes were awkard such that I couldn't just reraise all-in with garbage profitably, and I was more concerned about one of them just coming back over the top of my resteal than I maybe needed to be as neither of them ever actually made that play. I'm actually pretty ok with most of my HU play though, all my moves just happened to be mistimed but I don't feel that any of them were really bad plays. Except maybe my bustout hand that push was made more out of frustration than anything, I could tell he had changed gears and was probably going to call.
  • Watts, Do you see yourself making any adjustments based off of watching the replay? I haven't see it myself, but it seems like it's a very golden and unqiue opportunity to actually verify table image, villian image , bluff spots etc..

Were you able to save any of it?
  • It looks like it's running all week on Stars. It's definitely interesting to see hole cards, and it will likely change how I play the people from that table in the future, but I don't think it's going to change too much in general other than maybe giving me more confidence to keep repopping really aggressive players. The thing is most of the good tournament players have learned when to switch gears and slow down because restealing position raises has become so standard in the high stakes tournaments that I forgot I could just abuse guys that weren't making that adjustment.
  • It's on right now under the special tab.

5 handed.
  • Running now 2 handed.