stars payouts

I don't really play much at stars, but recently rang up a bit of a win, so I went to cash out. I remember stars paying almost instantly but now apparently it can take 72 hours to cash back to moneybookers. When did this start happening?

Comments

• AcidJoe wrote: »
    I don't really play much at stars, but recently rang up a bit of a win, so I went to cash out. I remember stars paying almost instantly but now apparently it can take 72 hours to cash back to moneybookers. When did this start happening?

My last MB cahshout took less than 1 hr.
    I think they say up to 72 hours just incase.
  • I got mine instantly, that was about a week ago.
  • Cashed out monday, still haven't received anything to moneybookers. I think I"m going to push the 72 hour envelope.
  • cheque by courier comes in 4 days.
  • They will instantly cash out up to whatever amount your last deposit was, and to that same deposit method.

I always used cheques from stars, and any cashout over 1k gets sent express (for free) and is often there the NEXT morning or at the very latest the day after (for me anyways).
  • AcidJoe, seriously I cannot stop watching your avatar... it's becoming a problem for me.
  • is moneybookers ur best bet to withdraw money?
  • Check by courier is the best way I've found to cash out at Stars. They get it there quickly.
  • OK, the cashout came last night. Which got almost instantly transfered to Party. 2.5 days for a moneybookers payout of less than 4 figures.