Getting it all in bad:

Let me know what you think of these situations, there killing me right now;

2/4NL

$340 UTG +1 Call (tight good player, but will see flops with SC, out of position, not very tricky)
folded to
$590 Hero in CO - AA raise to $25
SB BB fold
UTG +1 calls $21

Flop Q52 rainbow

EP check
Me Bet $60
EP calls

Turn 5 [Q525]

EP check
me Bet $100
EP call

River 2 [Q5252]

EP bet $120
me?

What do you do here?

Comments

• SC?

This a 6 max game?

Did he really call UTG with a 5 or 2 here? and then call a $25 raise? Maybe it is Mario and he has A2. If he has 55 or 22 here good for him. He has 60 left. I think it is an easy push.
    From his point of view, you are easily aggressive enough to bet the flop and turn with air.
    It is more likely he has a midpr or Q than a 5 or 2. I spend a lot of time conditioning myself not to call into a chop, but he could be hoping you pay him off with A high.
  • He usually has a queen in this spot most likely KQ, maybe AQ, QJ would be pretty loose preflop so not likely but since he likes connecting cards maybe.

JJ or a worse pair are very possible too.

His line looks like he is calling down light and the river looks like a blocking bet. I would pay it off baring some better reads on this guy.

Raising for value might get paid off by one the Q hands.

If you are beat I think he has 22 or 55 for a flopped set.
  • I did push and he had QQ.

But it looks like everyone here would have paid him off too.

This is the thing about online, I just had no idea but really thought AQ.

Just making sure that I am not over betting, nor being scared off AA when just about anything can happen.
  • You played it right. Don't sweat it.

That is a really weird line for QQ with the limp call pre-flop and all.

Are you really aggro post flop as a rule? What % of the time do you fire out a c-bet after you raise pre-flop and how often do you fire 2/3 barrels?
  • the river bet seems like he is super strong... betting 120 leaving 60 behind. i would just call the river. I also see nothing wrong with checking behind on the turn for pot control/hiding the strength of your hand since there really isnt a river card that is bad for you. This way you can get a hand like 88 or 99 to pay you off on the river when they would likely fold to a turn bet.
  • If he reraises preflop, you probably get it all in anyways. The board runs out bad. Not your fault.