Forumers I Like

I like Wolffhound. In fact, I like him a lot more today. I think he is a great dad and an all around great guy.

Please feel free to respond with any other forumers you like.

Let's feel the love people!

Comments

• Another fucking popularity contest?

Haha.. kidding... but I'm not going to list anyone... I like too many of y'all!

Mark
  • I like the mooses I like drtyore I like the itsame I like the brothers (you know how you are).. I like everyone. No one has yet pissed me off.. And everybody has there little quirks... I special Like the AcidJoe lol
  • I'm kindof a Kristy_sea fanatic myself...love most of what she posts..it's either very educational or very funny. too many others to mention, moose, pokerjah, bbc-z, haddon to name a few
  • I don't like nobody..... you all piss me off..... Merry F'n Christmas everyone :)
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I don't like nobody..... you all piss me off..... Merry F'n Christmas everyone :)

bahhumbuggie to you too.. :)
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I don't like nobody..... you all piss me off..... Merry F'n Christmas everyone :)

And a Merry F'n Christmas to you Joe.
    How big's the plant (errrr tree) this year? :D

Don't think there are any KW regulars that I don't like (away from the table) That would also include the Milton Rocks and of course Buddy.

I really hate Mario at the table esp when sitting to my immedate left which always seems to be the case short handed. ;)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    And a Merry F'n Christmas to you Joe.
    How big's the plant (errrr tree) this year? :D

/quote]

It's just a little shy of 10 feet I think. SHHHHHHHHHH don't tell the OPP about it. :) I hear they read poker forums
  • I have to say, I like 99% of the forumers...the other 1% keep things interesting around here.

Thanks Moose.
  • I Like Everyone Except The People That Make Fun Of My Spelling

Umm... who does that leave?

Mark
  • ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol you ?

Wow! It's an Xmas miracle, Cole had a post without a single spelling error. If it wasn't for the weird grammatical error of all the words starting with a capitalized letter it would have been his first flawless post ever :)
    As for the topic of the thread... I like members of team HBK, and their fans (you know who you are).
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    I like members of team HBK, and their fans (you know who you are).

Aaaawww....we like you to Steve, even though you don't make it out to KW poker anymore.

Also...we have fans? Who knew?
  • I'd be a big fan of the HBK except as a member of 'the team formerly known as Pirhanna' I'm under contractual obligation to say "eff all y'all"...

Seriously if GTA drops me for RCV (which they should, due to my last performance) I'm starting the first ever RC Cheerleading squad...though HBK'll have to then replace DrTyore..if ever there was a man desperate to manipulate pom poms in a miniskirt- it is clearly he.

I <3 Tekguy for his exceptional taste.

Actually except for the fourth week of each month, I pretty much love all you fckers.

Here: have some little hearts:
    :h: :h: :h: :h: :2h :5h:h: :4h :3h :h: :h: :h: :h: :h:
  • Bilbo Baggins sums it up best I think:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
  • Did this just happen?

Wow.

Queers.
  • haddon wrote: »
    Queers.

urgay.jpg
  • i like jo the best..how does he always win those EPT event?