Do Things really happen in three's??????

Ok I want to know if you all have ever had bad things happen and if so did they happen three times before your luck changed..

1. Was when I got hit by the car last saturday..

2. Last night, while driving to Joe xmas party for work. We got hit at a light.
Some guy smacked right into the back of the car. We stopped for a red light, the light had just changed to green .. Joe didnt even have time to take his foot off the brake. AND BAM!!!!!. moved us a good three to four feet..

Now what is number three gonna be .. Maybe I should just stay home til the new year.. Or start looking around corners for the third one and get it over with..

Thank gawd, His daugther is ok.. she was in the back seat.. Joe says his back is a little sore.. And I do believe I have not made it out of this one so easy.. I hurt my neck, going to have to go to a doctor today to make sure I am ok..

I think this time I should fry this idoit to the wall.. Any takes.. :((((

Looks like 2007 is wrapping up to be a crappy year for me.. :((((

Comments

• i believe things happen in ones. i'm guessing monteroy (who?) can give you a dozen paragraphs or more on this but no one will read it anyway. however, if there was a three, it would be joe getting arrested for assault and battery. (good luck with those anger management classes, man.)

i sincerely hope neither of you have no lasting injuries from this. i know from experience that whiplash can be a bitch. i'd stop worrying about the next one and enjoy the rest of the year.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    i'm guessing monteroy (who?) can give you a dozen paragraphs or more on this but no one will read it anyway.

Not to hijack..but I always read that guy. As for the the "(who?)"....I'm starting to wonder who obv is. He always see's things the same way as SirWatts and he's from Waterloo..........hmmm....
  • I missed this. Sorry Aimiee hope you're feeling better.

I want to know who -ev is/was.

He stopped posting, but that guy was friggin' hillarious. I toyed briefly with the idea that it was pkrfce9 and coincidentally he stopped posting when Greg came back to us. ;)