So who is the skirt 2.0

Where's Haddon's thread? It was hillarious.

Please accept my petition to reinstate it...it was pretty much pure comedic genius.

Seriously... who complained this time? Even Moose liked it and made a hillarious repost.

What's next, are we going to start burning poker books?

Comments

• I have heard rumblings of what this thing is...

And am curious to see it as well

Bring it back!

Mark
  • I say bring it back too... Was very courious to see it...
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Where's Haddon's thread? It was hillarious.

Please accept my petition to reinstate it...it was pretty much pure comedic genius.

Seriously... who complained this time? Even Moose liked it and made a hillarious repost.

What's next, are we going to start burning poker books?

Well now I know why there were no more replies. I was wondering. I enjoyed it. Deadly accurate for the most part.
  • I say bring it back too... Was very courious to see it...

I agree.
    I really enjoy reading Josh's stuff.
  • Yeah You Fuckers
  • Post it on your blog josh.
  • PM'ed from a Mod:
    STR82ACE wrote:
    First post back in months and you start off with bashing people. Nice.

My reply:

What is your problem?
    Put my post back.
    This is a disgusting abuse of power on yours or someone else's part. People enjoy my posts.

Hook it up AJ, stop treating myself and the rest like we are 5 year olds. PEOPLE CHOOSE WHAT TO READ.

If you are too sensitive to handle the fence post comment then maybe you shouldn't be such a two faced dick with Kristy.

SHIP THE POST!
  • Okay, I give up

Josh, you haven't posted in months, and the first thing you do is bash everyone who does participate. Tell me to growup? Thats quite the comment coming from you.

I volunteer my time and effort to try to keep this forum focused and fun, but when I'm asked to step in to resolve, all I'm getting is bullshit flack. Well, I've had it. Wes/Sloth, remove my mod status. If I can't be respected enough to do the job, then I don't want the fucking thing.

I will NOT repost. I will NOT participate. Hell, I don't think I'll even keep the Ching Hill board anymore. The bunch of you can continue posting your Grade 8 humour at the expense of everyone else here, but not me.
  • Nice spin AJ...now enjoy the backpatting and pity party. Good job coaxing the people you have been censoring and LORDING over to finally 'beg' you to stay.

GG.

(BTW: If you are so dense that you couldn't see that my post was an 'hello everyone, missed you, kisses, I'm back" than you shouldn't be a mod anyway.)
  • uhhh...

what happened?
  • sloth wrote: »
    uhhh...

what happened?

I come back after like a 2 weeks hiatus and I come back to this?

o.O
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by sloth View Post
    uhhh...
    what happened?
    I come back after like a 2 weeks hiatus and I come back to this?

I know, I can't believe Sloth's back either :-)
  • Bahahahaha @ BBC_Z

Seriously though, got your pm sloth...see what you can do.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I will NOT repost. I will NOT participate. Hell, I don't think I'll even keep the Ching Hill board anymore. The bunch of you can continue posting your Grade 8 humour at the expense of everyone else here, but not me.

GG punishing the unrelated friends from Ching hill- really makes me want to revoke my recently evolved theory that you are a dirty, power hungry and without an ounce of integrity. Punishing Josh because I called you on your newest batch of unacceptable behavior is Bullshit.

I am glad that you are not going to mod here anymore.

Bring back Haddon's thread and....

g2 for mod.
  • I also always got a chuckle from Josh's posts, and BBC Z's for that matter. I would love to read this post and I hope it gets put back up.

I don't have any opinion one way or the other about AJ staying as a moderator, I don't know him or dislike him and have had no dealings with any mod's at all, but if we do need a new one, OR another one...
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    g2 for mod.

Is a great choice in my opinion.
  • someone give me the cliff's notes on what started all this please.

this is over someone's avatar?
  • A hand discussion thread turned into a flame war.

Kristy (and cadillac as well I believe) were reported to the mods in conformance with "the rules". That sparked a lot of debate over the forum rules and what is acceptable.

The two camps right now are:

-those who feel the forum should be uncensored "if you don't like it, just don't read it"
    -those who feel immature flame wars have no place on the forum

Things cooled off, but no conclusions came from the debate. Then just recently haddon posted a humourous list of Stuff found in forumer's asses (since moved to thread jail). AJ took offense, although I'm sure none was intended.

Now everyone wants to read the list.

/g2
  • the list thread is alive again and I'll stand on the "if you don't like what you read, dont read it" side of the fence.
  • IN the off topic I think pretty much anything can rule. In the poker forum's I'd like to see far more discussion of the hand/rules etc take place.

For those who don't agree with this please feel free to flame away.
  • Agreed, the only problem is that most people choose to browse 'New Posts' which shows you all the threads that changed in all the forums.. I know I never keep track of what board my replies go to..
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Agreed, the only problem is that most people choose to browse 'New Posts' which shows you all the threads that changed in all the forums.. I know I never keep track of what board my replies go to..
    Ditto.

/g2
  • ummmm, this has got to be one of those Kristy computer knowledge blackholes...

but since they can move threads to 'Thread Jail'... isn't the simplest solution to just move threads gone astray to the OT?

by the way ...did I just read AcidJoe, BBC_Z and g2 saying that they are here for the math and strategy?

I call Shenanigans..clearly false.
    (I also reserve the right to call shenanigans on my spelling of shenanigans)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    by the way ...did I just read AcidJoe, BBC_Z and g2 saying that they are here for the math and strategy?
    u reed good.

/g2

p.s. that's how i spell shenanigans
  • Upostgoot2

ban g2 for cpf buck-whoring ^^^^ unless his point was strictly to confirm my lack of spell check in dial-up firefoxless, wikipedia absentia.

(after you make him a mod obv)
  • I was trying to tell you to reread the posts made by Joe, BBC, and myself. I just don't see how you could come to the conclusion that we are here for the strategy. :D

As I have defended myself in the past, I am immune to cpf buck whoring accusations, since I have no intentions of ever cashing them in. If anything I would give them to the 'Remove haddon's "I :h: OPP" bracelet that has been stuck up Kristy's ass for 6 months' Fund.

/g2
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Agreed, the only problem is that most people choose to browse 'New Posts' which shows you all the threads that changed in all the forums.. I know I never keep track of what board my replies go to..

I never thought of that but I don't check new posts.

And Kristy I never said I was here for the math.....After all math is way above your head and most other chicks.....geeze.....

I guess I should put a little smiley here so we know I"m joking :)