Dreams

I had a dream last night that Kristy Sea and I worked together and I was explaining which shift I preferred.

No, nothing else happened. Weird how the mind works...

Anyone else dream about random poker forumers?

stp

Comments

• I dreamt that I pwned you all for $5.50....no wait...that actually happened.

I had a dream once that Haddon and I used Metro's bathroom.
  • two more things:

Hey Shannon...How you doin'? ;)

The bathroom dream was real: ask Metro, I pm'd him about it immediately.
  • stpboy wrote: »
    No, nothing else happened.
    If Kristy_Sea was in your dreams and that is all that happened, then methinks you need to see a pyschiatrist! ;) What a waste of a dream, I would ask for my money back!

At least when I dreamt that I really looked like my avatar (former WPT hostess Sabina Gadecki), I got a wet dream out of it!
  • Wow...

Just...

Wow...

That even nearly made ME uncomfortable

Mark
  • I predict I'm going to have a nightmare about a certain forummer tonight... ugghh I'm never gonna sleep again.

/g2
  • ship the POTD to Blondefish
  • someone pass me the lotion...

ewww I need a cigarette!

I guess that would be worth the $50....NOT
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    If Kristy_Sea was in your dreams and that is all that happened, then methinks you need to see a pyschiatrist! ;) What a waste of a dream, I would ask for my money back

LMAO!

Ever since I entered my 20s I don't have any good dreams anymore :(
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    LMAO!

Ever since I entered my 20s I don't have any good dreams anymore :(

Once you hit 40 the good dreams return...It's basically all you got to live for :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Once you hit 40 the good dreams return...It's basically all you got to live for :D

LMAO pt 2!
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Once you hit fifty you forget what you ever lived for. I'll let you know what happens at sixty next year.....
  • *sigh* This is why I miss Haddon posting...

how does Shannon get off this easy? ;)
  • Yes, it was that easy for me to get off. A dream about you and I talking about which shift I prefer....

You'd think I was sixty.

stp
  • This thread has been keeping me on the edge of my seat.(except for Buddy's post)

So Shannon, what shift do you prefer?

Oh yeah, and better luck in your next dream with Kristy.
  • What ??? Dreaming of kristy... and not the Drtyore... *wink*
    Is it official the Drtyore has been traded off and now you have to dream of a female forumer... :)

Now, about the dream... ROFL.... where you working Kristy or you worked with her ...or was it what shifter you like to work.. How offend do these dreams happen.????... Cause if you are dreaming of Kristy, and what shift your working. you need help.. Or maybe she was working your shifter..

I dont know all I know is I would never come one here and tell people I had a wet dream.. THat is scarie.. where do you come up with this stuff Buddie.. LOL...