Favorite Tv Show

Being the colourful character i am i wont lie i cannot get enough of the simpsons and family guy but i also love seinfeld. Something about those so-called "Reality Tv Shows" just doesn't do it for me

Comments

• jmayo16 wrote: »
    Being the colourful character i am i wont lie i cannot get enough of the simpsons and family guy but i also love seinfeld. Something about those so-called "Reality Tv Shows" just doesn't do it for me

Family Guy
    Heros
    HSP
    Amazing Race
    probably forgetting a few.
  • Dexter (by far).
  • ahh Hereos i knew i was forgetting one. Dexter i have never heard of it whats it about/what station does it air on?
  • Dexter is on the movie network, 10pm Sundays. Quite the show. Too bad it conflicts with BSG though, so I have to catch it when I can.

Other favs include NCIS, CSI, Heroes...mostly though, I am more into movies so TMN gets alot of viewage in my house.
  • Well i enjoy my good old cable with all the basic essentials :)
  • House.

I watch Football, Poker, House and some cooking shows... that's about it. I hate everything else.
  • ScoobyD wrote: »
    Dexter (by far).

Quoted for the Mother%&@$ing Truth

And.....Arrested Development is the funniest show evar!!!

Buster.jpg
  • The Office is my fav comedy. I think the Unit is awesome this year and is now one of my fav shows.

Also watch Heroes, House, Vegas, HSP, Race, F.Guy, Prison Break, CSI Vegas, Dragon's Den, Ultimate Fighter.
  • Pardon the Interruption - a sports show that doesn't talk about Hockey 24-7
    Rescue Me- Denis Leary is GOD
    The Office (American)- More laughs than the British, although Ricky Gervais is a genius.
    30 Rock- Tina Fey....brilliant writer.
    Chef and Large and Chef and Home with Canadian Chef Micheal Smith.
    The Hour with George Stromboulopoulos.
    The Simpson's
    Futurama
  • The Sarah Silverman Program is hilarious. Retarded, but hilarious nonetheless.

/g2
  • Poker, golf, all 3 CSI's, Survivor, Amazing Race, Family Guy, Simpsons and
    Big Brother in the summer.

I think I watch too much TV.
  • The Wire... c'mon, somebody else must watch this show.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Pardon the Interruption - a sports show that doesn't talk about Hockey 24-7
    Rescue Me- Denis Leary is GOD
    The Office (American)- More laughs than the British, although Ricky Gervais is a genius.
    30 Rock- Tina Fey....brilliant writer.
    Chef and Large and Chef and Home with Canadian Chef Micheal Smith.
    The Hour with George Stromboulopoulos.
    The Simpson's
    Futurama

futurama is classic and i agree dennis leary is god but pardon the interuption makes me barf. No matter what they talk about they always have the complete opposite opinion and blabber on about how each other is stupid. Its entertaining to see what big idiots they are but when it comes to content there are soo many better sports shows.
  • The Office (American)- More laughs than the British, although Ricky Gervais is a genius.

If you like Ricky Gervais, you should check out Extras. Funny in that creepy/awkard tone that Gervais excels at. The celeb cameos are pretty decent too...
  • ScoobyD wrote: »
    If you like Ricky Gervais, you should check out Extras. Funny in that creepy/awkard tone that Gervais excels at. The celeb cameos are pretty decent too...

Yep, I know.