I Need Help!!!!

Hello guys!!!:)

Im new at poker game and im looking for Good pokerooms to play freeroll tournaments!

Any suggestion please!!!
Id really appreciate it!

Comments

• Why not just search the forum for freerolls instead of asking us to do the work for you?

/g2

P.S. welcome to the forum :)
  • Wait for it.........
  • Pokerstars, definitely Pokerstars. They have the best freerolls ever! So few people, and so much free money being handed out to players!
  • g2 wrote: »
    Why not just search the forum for freerolls instead of asking us to do the work for you?

/g2

P.S. welcome to the forum :)

LOL. You have been pumping hands and kissing babies lately. Running for mayor or something?
  • cadillac wrote: »
    LOL. You have been pumping hands and kissing babies lately. Running for mayor or something?
    Have I? I didn't notice.

/g2
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Wait for it.........

for someone to say n00dz or gtfo?

Welcome to the forum! Better off to put a small amount of $$ on and play IMO.

What is Al going to put on my birthday card now?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Wait for it.........

This is what he means...

dontfeedthetrolls44aea0hd2.jpg
  • Pokerstars, definitely Pokerstars. They have the best freerolls ever! So few people, and so much free money being handed out to players!

I'm not sure if i agree with pokerstars as the best for freerolls. I agree they have an enormous amount of freerolls but most of there freerolls have registered players in the thousands. If your looking for public freerolls open to all members of the poker site then pokerstars is not your best bet. If your looking to play in private freerolls on pokerstars then that would be a better choice. Enjoy the tables!