First Snow Storm Woohoo!!!!!

So How did everyone fair today. with the first real blast of winter?? I love it.. Nice white fresh snow. A little heavy to shovel. But I got Joe working on the snowblower for me.. Other then that the drive to work and back was great. Of course when I go to work there is noone else on the road really.. And by the time I come home everyone idiot driver is already at work..

SO come on everyone How was your day... :)

I need to add more posts.. :)

Comments

• Driving from New Hamburg to Waterloo at 6:30am wasn't too bad...most drivers out in the country where cautious and aware of the road conditions.

Once I entered the city however I found all the loonies and crazy drivers who forgot how to drive in snow.

Thankfully I drive a 4X4, so no problems....yet.
  • The 4 wheel was engaged for me as well this morning. Only saw one vehicle in the ditch on the way in though. Not too bad for the first snow/freezing rain of the winter.

Still...did it really have to come so soon? sigh:-\
  • I just hope we get a reprise of Spring before it comes to stay.

I remember last year, the only reason we didn't have a fire in the pit in the backyard on New Years Eve was because it was too rainy.
  • UMMMM I believe it's OUR second snow storm. Most of the rest of the province was spared from our first.
  • Brantford didn't get it too bad at all. Problem was, rain froze and made the roads icey. Typical compliment of yahoos who tried to go too fast on slippery roads were punished by hitting things but the rest of us managed ok.
  • The snow was sweet! Today is my neighbours 40th b-day, so I spraypainted his lawn/snow with a giant 40 last night after all the lights were off. Wouldn't have worked so well without the white stuff!
  • Good, we have had our snow, And we have commented about it.
    Bring on SPRING!!

FORE!!
  • If I see a snowflake outside my window when I wake up, I 'work form home' which involves sleeping another two hours and then playing guitar hero for the rest of the day. (With the work email and chat programs turned up to max volume as the laptop is closed JIC).
  • outside is bullshit.

Computer in my basement 4 life! (or until 18 degrees + happens again)
  • Kristy Kristy... Winter is fun... :) Gotta expect this we do live in the north lol
  • That's guilt by association...lousy Canadian birthgivers.

Seriously, I've always felt that I'm a Brazillian trapped in a Canadian's body...

[yes, yes, Canadian flag forehead tattoos ftw!]