1000 Post Club

As this is my 1,000 post on pokerforum, thought I would see who else has joined this elusive club. I should get a free key chain or something?

Comments

• Welcome to the club :D

You are number 32.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I should get a free key chain
    well, you can't have that but if you're an american citizen you are entitled to:...
  • I was going to wait till I had 3000 posts then start a thread. I"ve got more CPF bucks than you got posts..... BTW welcome aboard.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I"ve got more CPF bucks than you got posts.....
    I've got more CPF bucks than anyone muahahaha!!!!! Been waiting forever for an excuse to post that :)

/g2

Edit: except sloth... but methinks he cheated ;)
  • As this is my 1,000 post on pokerforum, thought I would see who else has joined this elusive club. I should get a free key chain or something?

2,000 posts is where all the cool kids live.
  • g2 wrote: »
    I've got more CPF bucks than anyone muahahaha!!!!! Been waiting forever for an excuse to post that :)

/g2

Edit: except sloth... but methinks he cheated ;)

Have you ever cashed any in. I've cashed in lots of CFP bucks for money on supreme and wilson's poker software.

And yes sloth cheated, we all know that.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Have you ever cashed any in.
    Nope. I didn't say I have earned the most, just that I have the most :)

/g2
  • is this like horseshoes or golf where girls get a leg up...

I'm petitioning to be allowed into the club with half the # of posts and I'm going to slam any nay-sayers for being 'sexist'

YAAAAYYYYY trump card!

Congrats on the 1000 post PokerJah et al, thanks for contributing so much to the forum. We noobs have learned a lot!
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    i I'm going to slam any nay-sayers for being 'sexist'

And yet the avitar remains ....
  • BBC Z wrote: »

That's what I'm talkin bout.

stp
  • 696 more posts and I'll be a cool kid.

I know what I'm doing this weekend :D
  • YAWN.

vdsfx
  • Spam...please Ban
  • Amateurs.

And Kristy, no, there is no Lady Tees in this forum. Quit your bitching and play the game right ;)
  • I just have to post to get some more posts in.. :)
    I agree with Kristy ont his one too lol.... I dont even know how many posts or how many points I have.. Oh well... Just gotta read this more and input more..

Come on Kristy, start a post where I can bitch or sumtin.. Ill be waiting.. :)
  • OOPs !! I found my points and my posts.. Long way to go before i reach 1000...

I think all girls on the forum should get double points for posting... LOL ( Kristy should like that one:) *wink*
  • Move along. Next thread please.
  • Hey everybody, sorry I'm late...

...so when do I learn the handshake, and can I touch the laser now?

With RSI and a vitamin D deficiency
  • I should get points just cuz.

But there can't be a thinly veiled spam post without the odd spam or twelve.

Congrats on the milestone PJ.
  • 95 more to go for me.

Should only take 3-4 months or so, then again I were Kristy it would be over with by midnight tonight, maybe even 9pm if there were a juicy topic started.
    :)
  • OMg were at this again it will take me forever to get to 1000 posts.. lol oh well guess I should start posting and paying attention to things lol...

WEll maybe not ... there is always next year or the year after lol
  • Shocking I got there, I figure I must have at least 5-10 posts in the last 3-4 months...
  • Thats because yer playing CoD4 all the time
  • Congratulations for reaching 1000 posts. Work hard, you will reach next 1000 posts........
    Thats because yer playing CoD4 all the time

Level 29 here.
  • Thats because yer playing CoD4 all the time

Halo 3 actually, I suck at CoD4. I only sort of suck at Halo.
  • OMg were at this again it will take me forever to get to 1000 posts.. lol oh well guess I should start posting and paying attention to things lol...

WEll maybe not ... there is always next year or the year after lol

We need a thread where I can post to get rid of that annoying "You haven't made a post recently Banner"

I have been better lately, But I don't think we will ever catch Joe!

OK start a thread and I'll reply to you, and then you reply to me, and then I'll........ you get the drift, we can talk in code and before you know it, we're both tired of typing

Milton Slim