PF.ca online Poll

I wanted to post this type of poll for a while now to get an idea of what online games forumers play and what software they use. Please take the time to answer.

Comments

• Mainly NLHE tournaments (S&G and MTT)
    Occasionally Omaha and Stud.

For software :
    Pokertracker (Holdem and Omaha)
    PokerAce HUD
    GameTime+
    Subscription to Sharkscope (it's helped with my 20/30 S&G)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Mainly NLHE tournaments (S&G and MTT)
    Occasionally Omaha and Stud.

For software :
    Pokertracker (Holdem and Omaha)
    PokerAce HUD
    GameTime+
    Subscription to Sharkscope (it's helped with my 20/30 S&G)

LOL you are fast sir! I didn't even get the poll up!!
  • cadillac wrote: »
    LOL you are fast sir! I didn't even get the poll up!!

They have pills for that. :)
    I will now click on my choices.....
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    They have pills for that. :)
    I will now click on my choices.....

ROFL Nice Hand Sir.
  • $25 is macro? then I must be in the macro-macro category
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    $25 is macro? then I must be in the macro-macro category

$25NL is micro. $0.10-$0.25 blinds with a $25 max buy-in.
  • Mix of Tournies and Cash. Tournies include sats to live events where my $ disappears. :)

$200-500NL mix. Usually 4table 6max

No longer use software
  • consider im a little too young to deposit i'll stick with my freerolls thank you very much:). but watch out one day i'll be taking your money
  • I use tournament indicator when i play tournaments
  • what is tournament indicator? i like the name lol
  • I use PAHUD for tourneys and Gametime+ for ring games.
  • moose wrote: »
    I use PAHUD for tourneys and Gametime+ for ring games.

Why do you use Gametime+ for ring games?
    I use PAHUD for both since I like the mucked hands display.
  • I use pokertracker and pokerace plus I have a subscription to cardrunners..which i have to say has helped my game tremendously.
  • Why do you use Gametime+ for ring games?
    I use PAHUD for both since I like the mucked hands display.

The mucked hands don't show on the site I play ring games. Also I find it very irritating that my stats won't show directly on my seat, but somewhere else on the table and only if I go to the trouble of modifying the table template. Finally for a quick glance of the type of player, I like the PT icon display that shows with the HUD on GameTime+. PAHud only shows stats, no icons.

Also it is also much easier to modify the table layouts on Gametime+. If you don't like where the stats are, you just have to drag them elsewhere with a single click during live play and Gametime+ remembers where they were when you close the table.

For PAHud, table layout modification is offline instead of live. Each stat has it's own location so to modify one seat I am moving around four different boxes instead of one. If I change the stats that I want displayed then I have to go and copy it to all the other seats. Finally PAHud has a different table layout depending on the # seats. On Stars it is especially nuts because Stars has 10 handed, 9 handed, 6 handed and Heads up tables. So if I make a change to one table layout (like add my personal stats) then I have to go and manually add it for each layout on that site. PITA.

Apparently PT3 is in beta testing right now. It will be interesting to see what they change.
    The mucked hands don't show on the site I play ring games. Also I find it very irritating that my stats won't show directly on my seat, but somewhere else on the table and only if I go to the trouble of modifying the table template. Finally for a quick glance of the type of player, I like the PT icon display that shows with the HUD on GameTime+. PAHud only shows stats, no icons.

Also it is also much easier to modify the table layouts on Gametime+. If you don't like where the stats are, you just have to drag them elsewhere with a single click during live play and Gametime+ remembers where they were when you close the table.

For PAHud, table layout modification is offline instead of live. Each stat has it's own location so to modify one seat I am moving around four different boxes instead of one. If I change the stats that I want displayed then I have to go and copy it to all the other seats. Finally PAHud has a different table layout depending on the # seats. On Stars it is especially nuts because Stars has 10 handed, 9 handed, 6 handed and Heads up tables. So if I make a change to one table layout (like add my personal stats) then I have to go and manually add it for each layout on that site. PITA.

Apparently PT3 is in beta testing right now. It will be interesting to see what they change.

Good points,

I too hate hate hate fooling around with PHHud's display.. I never get it just right ...

Also I find PAHud uses a ton of system resources.

What stats do you display?
    I use VP$IP,
    PFR, total agg, Hands, BB/100, W$SD, WTSD

I'm thinking of adding , Check raise, attempt to steal, continuation bet..

Something like fold to steal raise would be nice...
  • Just these four. VP$IP,
    PFR, total agg, Hands.

BB/100 is taken care of in GameTime+ by changing the stats colour from yellow for loser to green for winner. Since I only use PAHud for tourneys, that stat is meaningless.

I commonly use attempt to steal blinds as well (useful in tourneys and in limit ring) but I access that info when needed by clicking on the player's name to bring up the full pop-up. So if I get c/r I can look it up manually and see how often the player has done that.
    Just these four. VP$IP,
    PFR, total agg, Hands.

I have added Folded to C-bet and called C-bet stats in my layout. It is nice to have the info right there to show who is a post flop nit and who is a habitual floater.