Hey, anyone else have this problemÉ (see!)

Hey all

okay, so when i am on the forum on this laptop, i cant use a question mark, as i get a É... and a few other keys are wonky too....

I think it`s some weird combinatino of the Fn key or something that has the default characters switched... but (right now) it`s only on this site.... any suggestions if this spreads, because it has happened before on MSN and such...

Mark

Comments

• DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey all

okay, so when i am on the forum on this laptop, i cant use a question mark, as i get a É... and a few other keys are wonky too....

I think it`s some weird combinatino of the Fn key or something that has the default characters switched... but (right now) it`s only on this site.... any suggestions if this spreads, because it has happened before on MSN and such...

Mark

You might have hit the french keyboard option - it happens to me all the time too...
  • Is that a combination of the "Fn" key? Surely we didn't "accidentally" go into the control panel and switch it up

Mark
  • On the bottom of the menu bar there is a little keyboard icon, if it gets hit by accident it changes mine to canadian french on occassion, especially if i'm using the built in touch pad.
  • is your quotation marks wrong too?? becuase it is then you have the british keyboard i believe.. you can just change your settings but im not sure how.. just google it!