Looking for Games in London area.

Cash games or Tourneys. PM me. Thanks

Comments

• Im in LOndon too. Met up with a few guys a few weeks back , would like to get a full game going regularly, let me know yur email.
    Kevin
  • Kev...you should actually take a second to register as a member, that way your post count goes towards a free year subscription of Canadian Poker Player and other contests/freebies I'll be having from time to time :)

75 posts = subscription.
  • check out www.homepokergames.com. They have a list of people looking for players and players looking for games in your area.
  • Hey Kev, I was one of the guys at that game, you have my email. just wanted to see if I could find more guys for a regular game in london. keep me posted.
  • Is there a lot of play in London?
    I play once a week with as many as 15 guys. NL Tourneys every three months.

You can only get in from a referal.
  • hey guest..
    who wants to refer me?? sounds like a game for me.
    email me at drunkengambler@yahoo.com.

Kevin
  • I generally play every third week or so it seems in either a dealers choice with a $2 max bump or 7 of us play NL tourney style for $20 each. We generally play 5 to 7 rounds in a night so unless you win two or don't win any you leave even.
    So, I am looking to play more often. I will take a run at somewhat higher stakes but I am not looking to jump too high.
    PM me.
    Thanks, Hank
  • Hey Kevin,

I'm in london too and new to pokerforum so hopefully this posts OK...let me know if you need any players for your regular game..drayner@sympatico.ca

Dennis
  • Restricted to 20 players. Only have a few spots left. I will post more details in new thread.