ok, WTF?

Now my facebook is doing the same. (changed password) Can someone with some internet savvy please tell me what the fuck this all means?

Comments

• If you use a common password, it sounds like someone who knows the password is changing them on you.
  • ElElliott wrote: »
    If you use a common password, it sounds like someone who knows the password is changing them on you.

Sounds like it.
    I'd be changing all my passwords and having my pc checked for viruses and keyloggers (usually found via virus scan)
  • lol, that makes perfect sense. Probably my ex-husband again. oh well, just try not send me any e-mails detailing all of our elicit world domination plans forumers and facebookers. Oh and add my new msn account please.
  • If you can find any proof of who is doing this, it's a criminal offence.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    lol, that makes perfect sense. Probably my ex-husband again. oh well, just try not send me any e-mails detailing all of our elicit world domination plans forumers and facebookers. Oh and add my new msn account please.

What about the cyber sex stuff? That okay?

Mark
  • don't waste it on my ex..isn't Bonnie already sharing you with enough people? Mario and I can't divide your weekdays any smaller.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    lol, that makes perfect sense. Probably my ex-husband again. oh well, just try not send me any e-mails detailing all of our elicit world domination plans forumers and facebookers. Oh and add my new msn account please.

Are details of our afternoon affairs Kristy? After all I wouldn't want us to make too much off a sleazy sex tape. :)

BTW I"m not much into world domination.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »

BTW I"m not much into world domination.

No Joe likes his domination one-on-one :D
  • it would be too much hassle Joe...once the world sees what we're capable of then its just incessant phone calls, stalkers, people begging us to teach classes etc. ;)
  • Nothing to add to this post, Title tells it all!!
    Kristy; really enjoy your picture of the proper storing of Beer on the bottom shelf for maximum temperature advantage.

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan, your posts indicate that you're getting nag screens and banners whenever you go to this forum. I have never seen such banners, so unless other forumers are getting the same nags as you, maybe you're having computer problems too.
    ddmilcan wrote: »
    getting rid of the not posting enough banner
    Nothing to add to this post, Title tells it all!!
  • You only get those banners if you don't post often, hence the title "not posting enough banner". Dave's just been too busy golfing. On that note... I'm gonna try to get one last game in on Sunday. I hope the weather holds.

/g2
  • I knew AcidJoe had a fling on the side. Just didnt know with who.. Krist, I am not one bit surprised :)...
  • WHEW!

I clicked on this saying aloud: "Dear Lord, please, please, please let Aimiee think it was funny"