Forum Tourney Survey Results

The point of the survey was to generate a series of forum tourneys on PokerStars.

Ok there was a clear trend towards earlier tourneys. So all tourneys will be held at 8:30 PM.

There are a clear preference for weekly events.

There was a preference for Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, but no clear favourite. Wed. is competes with Bristol events, so that is eliminated. So we will have a weekly event, rotating through Sun, Mon, Tues.

NL was a clear favourite, so 50% of the games will be NL. With the 3 day rotation, NL will come up on each night once every 3 weeks, so everyone gets to play the favourite game if they can only play on one particular night.

All of the other games got similar support, though somewhat surprisingly, HORSE got the 2nd most votes and LIMIT the 3rd most. Will will rotate through HORSE, Limit, Stud, Omaha, Razz and Heads Up, alternating with NL.

I'm not keeping standings and there are no extra prizes or overlays. It is just for fun, learning and camaraderie btwn forum members. Maybe a last longer side bet.

Comments

• Schedule: All games 8:30 pm Password: CPF2007, All games found under Private Tourneys on PokerStars
    Title: CPF $5 xxxxxx

Sun. Oct. 28 $5 NL #65103963
    Mon. Nov. 5 $5 NL Heads Up #65104303
    Tues. Nov. 13 $5 NL #65104162
    Sun. Nov. 18 $5 Stud #65104442
    Mon. Nov. 26 $5 NL #65104523
    Tues. Dec. 4 $5 PL Omaha #65104621
    Sun. Dec. 9 $5 NL #65104714
    Mon. Dec. 17 $5 HORSE #65104828

Merry Xmas

We will re-evaluate and make a new schedule in the New Year.
  • Kudos to Moose for his efforts here... hope the forumers make an effort to show up and play since this is a great opportunity.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Kudos to Moose for his efforts here... hope the forumers make an effort to show up and play since I consider you all to be dead money.

Mark

Reading between the lines on your post.

Great work Moose!
    This could be alot of fun.

Cheers
  • I hope to get in on some of these tournies on a weekly basis. :)
  • Schedule posted and tourneys created. Please let me know ASAP if any are incorrect - there are a lot of things to click on when you create these things.
  • moose wrote: »
    Sun. Oct. 28 $5 NL #65103963
    :confused: Tournament was not found.

All the other ones are there though.

/g2
  • Edit: nm

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    :confused: Tournament was not found.

All the other ones are there though.

/g2

It is there now. Some weird delay.
  • Edit: nm

/g2
  • moose wrote: »
    Maybe a last longer side bet.

Maybe a last longer bet?! I'm sure they're be last longer bets!

Thanks for putting in the effort, Moose!
  • how do you create a private game on pokerstars btw?
  • You ask support for the feature to added to your account.