Comments

• and now we're both out!

But I lasted longer! :)

Mark
  • moose wrote: »
    Who's up for the freeroll on Stars tonight at 9:30
    few spots left

Moose and Drtyore are registered.

On again tonight. Gonna make that one... How far in advance do they open registrations?
  • where is this under?
  • STARS #63875842 at 6:30pm (full as at 6pm)
    #63875891 at 9:30pm opens at 7:30pm

P.S. - if it is full when you happen to check for it, if you hold down your <enter> key while you click the 'register' button (it obv appears only if someone bails) you'll have a better chance of getting that open spot - just don't double click the 'register' button b/c you'll unregister yourself just as fast...gl
  • STARS #63875842 at 6:30pm (full as at 6pm)
    #63875891 at 9:30pm opens at 7:30pm

P.S. - if it is full when you happen to check for it, if you hold down your <enter> key while you click the 'register' button (it obv appears only if someone bails) you'll have a better chance of getting that open spot - just don't double click the 'register' button b/c you'll unregister yourself just as fast...gl

Actually if you click register the first time when it appears and just wait on the screen where you pick ok until you see the number drop again you'll have an even better shot at making it since most other people will be clicking the register button. That's how I got onto it last night.
  • Any1 giving it a shot at 9:30 tonight...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Any1 giving it a shot at 9:30 tonight...
    Yeah, but it will probably be quick ;)
  • Nope too tired.
    ran the deepstack 8.5 hrs
  • I'm so Pissed Off. I registered early..then my internet connection went down. I still have no idea why. It didn't come back till after midnight. So I couldn't unregister and I guess that will count as my one for the week.
  • I'm in for tonight.

Anyone else?
  • 9:30?

$1 last longer?
  • Sure Moose... I'll try and get in and do the last longer..

Give you a chance to get even

Mark
  • what time tonight?
  • Probably full by now... 9:30 on stars

Mark
  • effin mondays, i can never play on mondays lol :(
  • Finished 36th out of 10k, won 5 bucks and qualified for Saturdays Step 2.