Come join me on Solar

Playing .05/.10 6-handed.
Most passive postflop players I've ever seen.

Not sure why Beanie left

Comments

• Just got called by pocket 2's on a boaad that had 3 card flush and 4 card str8
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Just got called by pocket 2's on a boaad that had 3 card flush and 4 card str8
    Tip: do not try to bluff here.
  • Hit the straight.

But I bluffed by my to +6.54 in 1/2 hr, then the table started getting crazy agressive.

Generally I was against short stack players who didn't know how to play short stack poker.
    Not sure why Beanie left
    Work issues.

Passive is an understatement. For a while I just saw every flop, bet at everything, and picked up all the baby pots. Used those profits to chase really stupid draws (which I hit a few times), and think I tilted the table a little. Super fun game - will be back later if I have time.

Would be nice if there was more than a single 6-max table running though...
  • BTW - what's your screenname?

Also, fun to see 1c and 2c SnG's on this site ;)
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    BTW - what's your screenname?

Also, fun to see 1c and 2c SnG's on this site ;)

AceOfHobbes on Solar

Pretty much played the same as you, but I did find that I could raise pf with air and a good CBet would foldem all :D

Chased some stupid draws that hit but they kept giving me odds.
  • Like I said in the other thread, I'm up $20, mostly from playing .01/.02. Although I did have Aces over Kings one hand. (I'm good at poker:D)

Does anyone know the password for the freerolls? Those tournaments are the only games with more than 10 people.
  • what kinds of tournaments would you like to see happen? buyins? frequency?

keep in mind also, you can create your own tables on the fly and password protect them if you wish...they're created instantly, although you'd be locking out all the weak players. :)
  • I tried to create a private table and it says that I do not have permission.
    I tried to create a private table and it says that I do not have permission.

I just tried too, same result.