Coaches?

I hope this post is allowed,

So I am suffering from a massive breakeven/ downswing period and now have come to the conclusion that there is issues with my play.

I am looking to see if anyone on the forum offers coaching. I would prefer in person and would be more than willing to meet the coach.

I have a PT database of 40-50,000 hands and am I full-ring 25NL player. If anyone is interested please let me know the details.

Comments

• I know my brother took my game to the next level this past year. I also know he has helped a couple of forum members in these past trying to take their games to the next step. He hasn't been on he forum for a few weeks or so, but you might try emailing him at westsidepokerclub@gmail.com and see what he thinks. He lives in the KW area and has a pretty flexible schedule. I will tell him about this post and maybe hook the two of you guys up.

Cameron
    West Side Poker Club
  • why not post some hands that bother you on this forum and see what kind of feedback you get. Is it tournament or cash game issues you are concerned with?
  • I have joined StoxPoker.com and my game has gone through the roof.

I am a 200NL player, 6 handed and am doing extremely well do to what I have learned in the last three months.

If you would like, I will go over your hand histories and give you some ideas. I would do it as an exercise and let you buy me dinner or something, or if you join stox give me the refferal.

PM me for details
  • Where do you live?

My computer is really messed up.
  • Correction kristy....your internet is messed up.
  • Correction kristy....you is messed up.

Thank you thank you, try the beef, it's been here all week.
  • I know a couple of people that do coaching for MTT... they are both winning players, one is over $250k and the other probably close behind (just took down FTOPs event 9 (i believe it was 9). If you are interested PM me and I can send ask them on skype if they are taking on more clients.
  • I am a full-ring 25NL player. If anyone is interested please let me know the details.

Graham wrote: »
    I know a couple of people that do coaching for MTT...

LOL.

She - "Damn, my laptop computer is done. I need to buy a new one."

He - "You should meet my friend he sells cheese."
  • cadillac wrote: »
    LOL.

She - "Damn, my laptop computer is done. I need to buy a new one."

He - "You should meet my friend he sells cheese."

Ahh shussh ;)

We all make mistakes occassionally... I was more just focused on the pretty title than what was actually being asked... oops... running on like 3 hrs sleep, my bad.
  • imso confused..
  • imso confused..

hehehehe
    this is funny