Cohiba Esplendidos....

Just picked up a couple of boxes while down in Cuba. Anyone have an idea of what they are worth up here.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• My Daddy says: $80+tax each.

Edit: (each cigar, not each box)
  • Yup, Kristy's got it right. Single, around $80. At a retail store you'll get a box for about $1650. Although even the Walper doesn't carry them all the time, you pretty much have to ask for them. In Toronto, lot's of stores carry them.

You can get them on E bay and other places from guys who bought them in Cuba, but you take a risk that they (very likely) bought them from a "guy on the beach" and that they are counterfeits. Even in Cuba they are about $450Canadian when you get them legitimately.

Very good choice! Enjoy.

sstar
  • I should probably add, if you don't have a humidor, buying one is the first thing you need to do. They'll dry out very quickly and then taste stale and harsh. Humidor's are way to expensive at the tobacco shops, check out E Bay. I pulled up one with some imperfections which keeps it very cheap. But if you get one this size, you'll probably need a bigger humidifier than the one that comes with it, again, look on E bay.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-MAPLEWOOD-FINISH-HUMIDOR-HOLDS-UP-TO-75-CIGARS_W0QQitemZ220072488019QQihZ012QQcategoryZ11675QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem