Google Image yourself and Post Here!

2»

Comments

• No way, I heart flame wars..if it was nothing but PT and new kids talking about when to fold aces preflop-or if/how they claim their winnings as income;

I'd...<insert dramatic declaration that I'm too tired to bother creating> RIGHT NOW!

(how many posts technically constitute a flame war = or less than 3? Are we there yet?)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    No way, I heart flame wars..if it was nothing but PT and new kids talking about when to fold aces preflop-or if/how they claim their winnings as income;

I'd...<insert dramatic declaration that I'm too tired to bother creating> RIGHT NOW!

(how many posts technically constitute a flame war = or less than 3? Are we there yet?)

Haha arent you so witty....NOT.

Your way to much of a man for even BBC -gayas- Zorro

How do you have sooo much time top post when my dishes still need washing anyways?
  • Redington wrote: »
    How do you have sooo much time top post when my dishes still need washing anyways?

Yeah, and bake me a pie
  • lol..you used the term 'witty' and then made a NOT joke.

I can't top that, I quit.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    lol..you used the term 'witty' and then made a NOT joke.

I can't top that, I quit.

I still want pie
  • Well the first picture I was a boat - but ironically I show up as myself in the third row...
  • Redington wrote: »
    Haha arent you so witty....NOT.

Your way to much of a man for even BBC -gayas- Zorro

Kristy already nailed you on the "not joke". However, I feel it is my duty as pokerforum's-former-and-potentially-after-this-current-resident-shit-disturber to elaborate on Kristy's point.

I can't figure out how you justified insulting Kristy's wit with a fucking "NOT JOKE"! If perhaps your hand slipped and you hit the Caps Lock button while typing 'not', I apologize. However, if the first sentence of your post is supposed to be a joke, please check this link out and edit:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke

That said, bring on the flamewar!!

As for the, "Your way to much of a man for even BBC." comment...
    I read between the lines on this sentence and assumed that it was:

a) a round about way of calling Kristy a butch or something equally nonsensical
    b) your idea of a clever way to make a gay-joke at the expense of BBC_Z.

If the preceding is accurate than you are probably a closet homosexual yourself. Why? Firstly, the gay-bash creates an artificial image that you are the straightest or the straight. Secondly, if you think Kristy is masculine enough to refer to her as a man, I can't help but think that after years of closet homosexuality, your brain is doing everything it can to see COCK where there is no cock. (SIDE NOTE: I think most straight men would agree that Kristy looks awesome and VERY un-manly, especially in a skirt).

Your dishes need washing? I bet your balls do too, and the odds of any women who read this post washing either of the two are zero.

"NH" :)
  • haddon wrote: »
    Your dishes need washing? I bet your balls do too...

I think haddon is making you an offer Redington
  • cadillac wrote: »
    I think haddon is making you an offer Redington

Good read.
  • "NH"

I think the kids call that getting served.
  • ok mine sucks...

VandocRLaDue.jpg