Anyone seen the new Rounders Special Edition Re-release?

I was just checking hmv.com and futureshop.ca and it looks like the updated version of Rounders on DVD has been released. Anyone seen it here in canada yet and can confirm? or better yet picked it up?

Comments

• Got it last week. Strictly for those who don't already have a copy. Although I have not yet watched it with the pros comments enabled.
  • Let me know if it's worth getting. I already have the first DVD release and won't buy the re-release if it's not that important.
  • There's a tips section with Jesus, Johnny Chan, Phil H, and Moneymaker that's worth a giggle. Some classic advice like, "Don't put you entire bankroll on the line at one sitting." You get the idea. The Hold 'Em game is easily beat at the beginner stage, impossible to beat against the "pros". I will update after viewing the "comments" version of the film. The other extras are okay, but nothing that will knock your socks off. Give me a few days and I'll get back to it.
  • cool, give us the update guys. I'll probably end up getting a copy anyways :D
  • Hopefully Futureshop will have it tomorrow. Its been delayed here because of Atlantis' need to make special bilingual packaging.
  • I think Futureshop is lying to you. I picked up my copy on the 14th of September in Bramalea at the Trinity Commons store.
  • Its not Futureshop making the claim, its the dvd universe (dvd fanatic forums).
    It was supposed to come out the 7th. Dunno how your store got it earlier than mine (Markham).
  • No idea, maybe they knew it was my birthday. Us old guys get treated special you know. Watched it today with the 'pros comments' enabled. Not bad at all. I'd say it's worth picking up the new version.
  • Finally saw it at my FutureShop! :)

$16.99 too, pretty cheap.
  • Bought it last night :D

$16.99 at Futureshop. The guy didn't think it was supposed to be out on the floor yet. He had to get it from the back, and check the computer to make sure he could give it to me.
  • We have it at my Futureshop, so most others should.

I dunno, if customers want movies that aren't supposed to be out yet, i normally sell it to em, unless its a big one like Star Wars, Matrix, LOTR etc. . . then its not worth my job :D But for the small things, i normally do.
  • so what's the verdict? worth selling my original and picking this one up?
  • I say yes but I love director and cast commentaries. Now all I need is a special rerelease edition of HEAT.
  • naturally i jsut bought the old version like 3 months ago for like 25 bucks.
    ah well
  • i went to future shop in burnaby, bc (metrotown) and they didn't have it...

but a&b sound a few blocks away did
  • Heh, as an employee of Futureshop I'm banned from entering an A&B Sound for life :(