Forum Tourney Survey - Type of Game

Ok 4 surveys coming up. This is 4/4.
1. Frequency
2. Day of Week
3. Time
4. Type of Game

First of all I'm not going to survey on cost or location. All tourneys will be $5 and located on Stars. It is just the easiest, with the farthest reach among members. I'm not looking to make anyone rich, just offer fun and friendly competition, amongst players with a variety of skill levels so that the higher skilled players can practice against other good players and hopefully other players will view it as a good low cost learning opportunity.

Ok Type of Game. What type of game(s) do you want to play. Please vote more than once. ie. vote for all the types of games you want. You can vote for evey one if you like. Feel free to select other and post your favourite game as well. Note: I'm not dividing the poll up any further, so before anyone asks, if you vote for Omaha or Stud, you are voting for all varieties, h/l, pot limit etc., and if selected, we will rotate through all varieties.

Only if one type of game receives little or no response, will it be dropped. Otherwise the frequency of the game will be in direct proportion to the number of votes. So if NL gets 50% of the votes, 50% of the time we will host a $5 NL game.

That's it for the surveys.

Please vote in all 4 surveys. Voting closes in 9 days so get voting!

Thanks.

ps. I would like to add that if you don't already have an account on PokerStars, now is a good time to get one. You can either open a free account and try and win some money in the CFL freerolls or the Daniel Negreanu freerolls held daily right now. Or if you want to make a deposit then you can sign up through pokersourceonline.com, which is offering a range of extra bonuses for signing up through them. You can pm me if you want more info on Pokersourceonline.com. However, it is easy to win money through those freerolls, I think my wife has her account up to $9.

Comments