WCOOP Main Event

Interesting stuff, I saw an insane amount of bad beats.

I'm rail birding SirWatts right now. He's pretty short stacked, yet he's managed to make it this deep. 127 players remain. GL to SirWatts

Comments

• 16 1/2 hours later and still running! 16 left when i checked this morning.
  • 8 left atm
  • I was railing SirWatts until about 2am, then I had to pack it in. I woke up at 8am and looked him up, saw he finished 121st for almost 9k. Although he's probably a bit disappointed in his finish, I think he did a great job. He was short stacked pretty much since I was watching, then he gets it all in with KK vs 99 and loses to a flopped 9. I didn't see his bustout, but congrats on what I consider a great finish Watts!

This morning I watched from 14 left all the way to the end. Some darn good poker was played, even Vanessa Rousso impressed me. She came to the FT in dead last, she managed to grind out a 3rd place finish for almost 470k!
  • final table play was weak imo
  • I thought mpg and ka$ino played very well, and TheVOid simply waited for a chance. In their HU battle ka$ino held a huge lead at one point, then it all shifted in Voids favour, then back to even, the AK vs KQ ends it all. (KQ won obv)
  • Would be interesting to find out who TheVoid really is.
  • No one famous, I looked him up on Cardplayer. I was watching in the morning in class, the numbre of bad beats was just sick. AQ beats KK, AQ beats AK, KQ beats AK... bleh.

If I recall correctly I think SirWatts busted out with like 88 v qq or something like that... I was really surprised that they didnt chop at the final table (I mean othre than the last 2)

Any watch Daniel N.? He was running so hot at the start it was just sick. Rivered a full house to beat the flopped wheel, he had some other crazy stuff
  • No time to watch others when you are playing on a sunday like me...But Sirwatts did go out as his blog says: www.sirwatts.blogspot.com

"Eventually I moved in with 77 and got called my KingDan's 99 and that was that."