Want to test the water.. suggestion?

So... I'd like to try another pokerroom, just for fun, like 100$ see how it rolls.
Been playing on stars for .. god... 5 years maybe.

I tried pokerroom and can't say I enjoyed it much, what else do you suggest?

(PS if possible, would like a bonus so full tilt is out since I created an acct back in time there)

Comments

• Party Poker?

A friend of mine got a free $50 from them (one of these look at the changes since you left deals) and has grinded (Ground?) it up to over $700.
  • Ultimate Bet is decent.
    Carbon is not so popular, but the features there are great (carbonpoker.com)
  • What games (type and stakes) do you play?

How much do you play?

Signing up for Party Poker for "$50 free" is about $150 less then can be had :P

Why switch from Stars?
  • I don't want to switch just try something else...
    New scenery you know :)

On stars I play mostly sng and some mtts ... rarely cash table.
  • You can sign up with Ultimate Bet via Poker Source Online.

They have a nice bonus and you can select Rake Back or other Gifts from PSO.

PM me if you are interested.
  • ^ what he said. Might as well get double bang for your buck.
  • It's better to do rakeback at UB. I would do Party.
  • does anyone still get rakeback from party?
  • i play at pokerstars, fulltilt,ultimate bet, vcpoker, and i just recently got carbon poker (which u might want to try). all are good. its nice to have a mix. right now i have money on vcpoker and pokerstars.. they are very different. vcpoker is no americans which is weird because they dominate pokerstars (in numbers not necessarily in poker). also vcpoker is mostly euros so u can find easy competition at certain times of the day.(because of the time change)....
    .........good luck..
  • I like everest poker it has some good monthly bonuses.