Best way to deposit/withdraw?

What is in your opinions the best way to deposit/withdraw money from online poker rooms (particularly UB or pokerstars)

Comments

• visa, epassporte and bank transfers(on party etc) all work best imo
  • fdart17 wrote: »
    What is in your opinions the best way to deposit/withdraw money from online poker rooms (particularly UB or pokerstars)

I use TD Visa and moneybookers
    and epassporte
  • k thanks, i dont want to use moneybookers, so probably visa.
  • fdart17 wrote: »
    k thanks, i dont want to use moneybookers, so probably visa.

AFAIK from reading past posts on the TD Visa works. Let me know if you find another that works.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    AFAIK
    whats that?
  • AFAIK = As far as I know....
  • oh alright lol thx, I had never seen that before.
    Bwt I'm trying now on the visa..
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    AFAIK from reading past posts on the TD Visa works. Let me know if you find another that works.

Double that...MC charges like 2.5% or something for "cash like transaction"..so TD Visa is def the way to go. Get the Cash Rebate or the GM Card and you get to double dip.
  • My RBC Visa charges $5 to deposit.

And for some reason it won't let me deposit on any sites other than Full Tilt. Anyone wanna do a transfer with me? $500 on Poker Stars for $500 on Full Tilt? Known forummers only please.

PM me if interested.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Double that...MC charges like 2.5% or something for "cash like transaction"..so TD Visa is def the way to go. Get the Cash Rebate or the GM Card and you get to double dip.

No they don't. It is like $3.75 or something for a cash like transaction.

They charge 2.5% on the exchange, which every card does. Some charge more. Do I have to explain again how currency exchange works?
  • moose wrote: »
    No they don't. It is like $3.75 or something for a cash like transaction.

They charge 2.5% on the exchange, which every card does. Some charge more. Do I have to explain again how currency exchange works?

2.5%/$3.75...close enough man...:D
  • Looked it up it is actually a $2.75 fee.
  • Never been charged a fee by TD.
    Just the currency exchange (with their rake of 2.5%) and any interest (if I haven't put the money on ahead of time) cause it's a cash advance.
  • Yeah, TD Visa has been great.