Comments

• ~~ Anyone live in barrie ontario?

just curious.. to see who does!

Is Barrie a place to be proud of?
  • dalini wrote: »

Wow nice welcome.

Ignore it RF.
    Welcome and Barrie is a nice place although I don't live there, I have family there
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Wow nice welcome.

Ignore it RF.
    Welcome and Barrie is a nice place although I don't live there, I have family there

I lived in richomnd hill for 2 year, but barrie the rest of my life

Just seeing if any body lives in barrie?!

and no barrie isn't a place to be proud of, I love barrie and its my home but.. not really something to be proud about, is anywhere you live?

just seeing if anyone lives in barrie

:D thanks
  • I lived in richomnd hill for 2 year, but barrie the rest of my life

Just seeing if any body lives in barrie?!

and no barrie isn't a place to be proud of, I love barrie and its my home but.. not really something to be proud about, is anywhere you live?

just seeing if anyone lives in barrie

:D thanks

Well I do happen to live there. 1 out of 160000 maybe?
  • Barrie is cool. Lived there for the first 12yrs of my life. Then off to Richmond Hill for the next half. Barrie has a lot going for it.
  • Bad_Beat46 wrote: »
    Barrie is cool. Lived there for the first 12yrs of my life. Then off to Richmond Hill for the next half. Barrie has a lot going for it.

Barrie does have alot to offer but I always hated swimming in Lake Simcoe because I know of cases where cottages and communities were dumping their sewage into Lake Simcoe. The politicians are now keen on improving lake simcoe and there is a huge resort going in which should help improve the condition of Lake simcoe. Its to bad the same can't be said for Toronto. All that water but horrified to go in.
  • dalini wrote: »

Barrie, homegrown capital of Canada. It used to be from bottles to pot that's what we got..... sadly Molsons have moved on and so has the pot farm that took over after..... :(

No longer a place to be proud of.....