Which site has the best freerolls?

Which poker room would you guys say has the best best freerolls?

Comments

• Depends what you mean by best (best). Are you looking for easiest money or biggest money?

Stars has a ton in terms of types of games and frequency, with very decent payouts for freerolls, but wading through 5000 players for $1.43 is not my idea of a fun time. Most OnGame rooms have decent freerolls with smallish prizes, but they have a much smaller player pool.
  • I think Fulltilt's are not too bad. Capped at 2700 players, top 27 pay (although 27-10 is $2, first is like $15).
  • icic.
    I'm looking for freerolls that wont take 7 hours to win, but I can still win at least 1 dollor in top 10. (so less ppl i guess)
  • Gutshot has the "Everyone's a winner freeroll".
    They run qualifiers every day and the top 10 make the final each week.

The final pays all 120 players that qualify with top prize being $100
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Gutshot has the "Everyone's a winner freeroll".
    They run qualifiers every day and the top 10 make the final each week.

The final pays all 120 players that qualify with top prize being $100

sounds good, how many ppl in the qualifiers
  • fdart17 wrote: »
    icic.
    I'm looking for freerolls that wont take 7 hours to win, but I can still win at least 1 dollor in top 10. (so less ppl i guess)

Party has a few $150 freerolls every day specifically for Canadians. They have around 1500ish people but they're turbos. About 12-15 people would win $1 or more, 1st is around $30.
    sounds good, how many ppl in the qualifiers

They cap the qualifiers at 200.
    There's one starting in about 1 hr
  • you need to make a deposit to play the freerolls its dumb :|
  • pokerroom.com has decent freerolls which run 4 times a day i believe. 2 $500 added and 2 $300 added. usually capped at 2000 people with top 40 in the money. 1st place pays $50-ish i believe.
  • m_dolens wrote: »
    pokerroom.com has decent freerolls which run 4 times a day i believe. 2 $500 added and 2 $300 added. usually capped at 2000 people with top 40 in the money. 1st place pays $50-ish i believe.
    best i'v heard of.
    do you have to deposit to play in them?
    best i'v heard of.
    do you have to deposit to play in them?

i believe the $500 added requires player points to receive the payout, but the $300 does not.
  • http://www.canbet.com/site/poker/

This site has round the clock $500 dollar freerolls. The software is not to bad.
  • dalini wrote: »
    http://www.canbet.com/site/poker/

This site has round the clock $500 dollar freerolls. The software is not to bad.

Cool, how many entrants?
    Cool, how many entrants?

Some are 5000 and 12000, Similar to the freerolls at pokerstars but larger payouts.
    Which poker room would you guys say has the best best freerolls?

Pokerstars. It is one of the few websites where you can build up a significant amount of money over a period of time without depositing a single dollar. They don't always have good freerolls, but their special events are good. (Ten billionth hand, Team Canada WSOP, CFL $1,000,000 challenge)
  • Yeah but I usually don't have time to come home and play a CFL seriously. (it starts at 715 for me and i would have to play the whole night to get anywhere close to the money.
  • IHP wrote: »
    Pokerstars. It is one of the few websites where you can build up a significant amount of money over a period of time without depositing a single dollar. They don't always have good freerolls, but their special events are good. (Ten billionth hand, Team Canada WSOP, CFL $1,000,000 challenge)

If everyone who plays poker is as skilled as they claim they are, all they would need to do is play one freeroll to get some money. After that, go play and win the faster money at sit'n'gos and begin building that "bank roll" so you don't need to play freerolls. As with most things people talk a big talk and are full of :bs:. If you are trying to make a living from poker maybe freerolls is not the thing for you. I play freerolls for the same reason I play video games - something to do. The difference here it could turn into some serious money.

I have won money from freerolls to only blow it by getting greedy at sit'n'gos and cash tables. I was up $50 at a cash table and lost it all because the other player out drew me. I played stupid so for me I deserve to continue playing freerolls until I get better. My goal is to not win money to support myself but to win money to advance myself into bigger tournaments with the bigger payouts. I believe on full tilt there is a tourney with a $500 buy in and a first prize of $200000. It would be sweet to win that.

To me this raises another question. With so much money on the line can you trust the software??
  • most software but absolute is trustable atm.
  • hi, i play a few freerolls at sunpoker.com. there fairly good with decent prizes and qualifiers. Hope to see someone you there. good luck in your games.
  • Ultimate Bet has the most freerolls... every 30 minutes to 1 hour i think...

They are for $50 total prize money mostly... so not a big amount of money...

• I only play on P.Stars (that may change) There's freerolls every hour. Limit & NL hold 'em, Stud, Razz, Horse..but those are tourneys you have to win top 27 (or 24, depending) to get to the money game for that week. They have 5/10 cent games that you can make a buck on in 5 min. I've only got about $5.00 in the bank but i've never spent any of my own money (I hope this stays the case). Good Luck and have a GG
  • I evaluate freerolls by the overlay per person.
    For example if a site is running a $500 freeroll for 2500 people the overlay is .20 per person.
  • I found this site before, I have no clue if it's any good or how many sites it covers.

http://www.freerollsmonitor.com/
  • hehe, nice site, this thread is very old though!
    most software but absolute is trustable atm.

yeah, those cheaters are hitting those freerolls HARD
  • This site lists upcomimg freerolls at multiple sites if anyone cares.

http://www.ajpoker.com/freerolls.php