Tiger Redeems Himself on the Wii

I remember JohnnieH commenting during the rebuy Bristol this year that Tiger Woods 2007 on the Wii was a complete miss. For the most part agreed with him, but still shelled out the quid for the 2008 version.

This one makes up for all of 2007's shortcomings. First of all, the Wii no longer decides to complete your swing half way through your backswing anymore.

Putting is much better now since they have added a power meter to give to a better idea of how hard you are hitting it.

And they finally added a Canadian to the mix... Weir of course.

I just wanted to throw this out there mainly to let Johnny know that shooting -18 on the Wii is possible now! :-)

Comments

• The 08 version for the PS2 is horrible. They obviously put all of their efforts into the PS3 ver. I have had many camera problems, a crash, and lots of 1/2 or 3/4 rendered screens. The ball actually showed up as a cube. It reminds me of the golf game I used to play on the C64 - Leaderboard Golf.

I am highly disapointed in EA for shipping this product. Considering taking it to EB games right away to get the most credit possible for it.