One Of A Kind

Hi,

First of all, I hope this is the right place to post and that I'm not violating any forum rules by doing so.

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that we at "One Of A Kind" have a unique offer that hardly can be matched by any other poker sites.

Link: http://www.oneak.net

It has become increasingly common for most serious actors in the market to offer rakeback and signup bonuses to their players. We do too of course. We have a program where you can receive up to 60% rakeback from ringgame playing. We also have 100% signup bonuses on deposits from €50 to €500 - giving you a wide range of options depending on how much you play.

But it's not rakeback and bonuses that's making us unique. In addition we have:

- Monthly freerolls with between €500 and €1500 guaranteed prizes. This month we have a special €3000 freeroll to celebrate our one-year anniversary! The typical number of players in these tournaments are between 40 and 50 so there is a lot of value in these tournaments.

- Leaderboards. Are you first and foremost a tournament player? Then you can fight for big monthly prizes on our tournament leaderboard. The best tournament players each month receives prizes. Do you prefer cash-games? Then you'll be in contention for monthly prizes for those players that are most active on the cash tables.

- Bubble Guarantee. A unique "One Of A Kind" feature. In our selected Bubble Guarantee tournaments you'll get the same prize as the last paid place in the tournament if you bust out on the bubble.

- Tickets to live tournaments. Through "One Of A Kind" you have the opportunity to win tickets to big live tournaments.

- Community. We have a varied mix of players - boys and girls in all ages from over 20 countries - that cheer each other on in tournaments, discuss poker strategy, and just shoot the breeze!

We're located on the B2B network, one of Europe's biggest poker networks. We have enough fishes left for a couple of extra sharks to put it like that... ;)

Hope to see you there!