Bounced Cheque

I think it was Big E that posted he had a bounced cheque from Paradise. My most recent cheque has also been returned by my bank (for under $50 I might add) as NSF. I'm just wondering what the resolution was for that bounced cheque before I contact them. I'm hoping that they not only come good for the $40 bucks but also the $35 I'm being charged for the NSF.

Comments

• I guess I can kiss that free pokerchip set they promised me for depositing $50 goodbye.
  • Eurobets cheques bounce in Canada. It's a pain in the butt to cash out there. I'd recommend EcoCard on Eurobet. They said that MoneyBookers may no longer be an option for Canadians anymore. Their customer service is terrible.
  • coolblue24 wrote: »
    I guess I can kiss that free pokerchip set they promised me for depositing $50 goodbye.

Was looking forward to it too...LOL.

Pokerstars seems to be the best for me, I receive all my FPP store items fast via DHL and cheques come within a week and my bank doesn't put a hold on them.

Anyone here playing any of the 23 WCOOP events on Pokerstars?
  • I just did a withdraw from Paradise to Click2Pay (before they allowed deposits only with that which was odd). The withdraw seems to have gone through, and I expect it will be in my click2pay account in a couple days.

I never received the chip set either, though I did not have any huge expectations about it.
  • I deposited a $300 cheque from Paradise on Aug 27, it seems to have gone through.
  • Joe,

It's been 10 days now, I assume they made good on everything??
  • I'm actually still waiting for the bank to return the cheque. If they don't I do have a copy that I made prior to the deposit.